Billingham Eventer MKII Khaki Canvas/Tan
The Billingham Eventer MKII Khaki Canvas/Tan leather camera bag has been updated and improved following customer feedback, whilst still offering classic looks combined with a versatile removable camera insert.
Billingham Eventer MKII Khaki Canvas/Tan Summary
The most visible feature that has been changed is the top handle. The webbing that stretched the width of the top flap has been removed, to make way for a simpler, sleeker looking handle. Leather has also been added to the underneath of the handle, for additional comfort when carrying the bag.
To improve its credentials as an outdoor, working bag, weatherproof zips have replaced the previous normal zips on the main compartment and rear pocket to help protect the contents from the elements. A clever ‘TukTop’ design feature enables the zips of the main compartment to be tucked behind the walls of the padded insert, keeping them safely and neatly out the way while taking cameras in and out of the bag.
The removable insert has extra padding on the base to further increase protection for your camera gear. The dedicated padded laptop slip in the back of the insert has been retained, allowing the user to store up to a 14” laptop. The insert can easily be detached and removed using press-studs, to change this bag from a working camera bag to a stylish messenger bag in seconds.
A luggage trolley strap has been added to the rear of the bag, a simple, easy feature that helps you to secure your bag to your suitcase when travelling through busy cities or airports.
Similarly to its predecessor, the bag features top-grain leather panels on the lower third of the bag on all sides, adding protection, longevity and style.
All Billingham products are made in England and are crafted from a choice of Canvas or FibreNyte materials that are bonded to a rubber butyl layer, known as the ‘Stormblock’. This layer is the reason why you will never need to re-proof your Billingham bag, the ‘Stormblock’ layer will keep your bag water-resistant for its lifetime. An additional invisible mildly hydrophobic coating on the surface of the fabric helps to reduce stains and maintain the aesthetics of the bag. Whilst the effectiveness of this coating reduces over time, the waterresistance of the butyl Stormblock layer will not.
What's in the box
- Billingham Eventer MKII shoulder bag
- SP50 Shoulder Pad
- Removable, padded insert featuring a laptop slip compartment
- Divider set (2x horizontal 2x vertical)
- Eventer MKII Front Straps
Billingham Eventer MKII specifications
- External dimensions (W x D x H) : 400mm x 180mm x 350mm (inc. top handle)
- Internal dimensions (W x D x H) : 340mm x 120mm x 260mm
- Weight (inc Shoulder Pad and Padded Insert) : 1.83kg
- Main compartment capacity : 9 litres
- Front pockets (x2) capacity : 1.5 litres per pocket
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.