- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Billingham AVEA 5 Imperial Blue Canvas/Tan Pocket
Designed and made in England to the same standard as their camera bags, this useful Billingham AVEA 5 Imperial Blue Canvas / Tan Leather End Pocket works with many bags and as a standalone case.
Earn 69 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Billingham AVEA 5 Imperial Blue Canvas / Tan Leather Bag End Pocket
This high quality Billingham AVEA 5 Imperial Blue Canvas / Tan Leather Bag End Pocket fits several Billingham camera bags, giving you the option to store a more or certain things separate from the main bag. The bag end pocket can also be used as small camera bag in its own right too.
The AVEA 5 end pocket is made of 3-layer waterproof canvas and also features fabric-lined closed cell foam padding on the bottom, sides, front and back to protect equipment inside from bumps, making it an useful camera bag accessory for storing various accessories including camera batteries, memory cards, filters and other essentials you might need.
- Can be used as side-pockets for many Billingham bags and as a camera pouch in its own right
- Constructed from a choice of 3 layer waterproof canvas
- Real top-grain leather.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- Made in England
Billingham AVEA 5 Imperial Blue Canvas / Tan Leather End Pocket Specifications
- External Dimensions: W125mm (5") x D65mm (2½") x H180mm (7")
- Internal Dimensions: W110mm (4¼") x D60mm (2⅜") x H150mm (6")
- Capacity: 1.00 litres
- Weight: 0.2Kg
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Bag Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.