Billingham 72 Shoulder Bag - Burgundy Canvas/Chocolate
The '72 latest camera bag from Billingham is perfectly constructed for small size and protection, with two overlapping layers of foam cut in different patterns to keep all edges and corners fully protected.
The extra-rugged FibreNyte exterior is water resistant and provides full protection against harsh weather conditions.
It's removable internal divider and shoulder strap give you flexibility to customise for your individual requirements.
- Small bag designed to fit mirrorless, rangerfinder and fixed prime cameras.
- Protective and secure foam construction, with durable and hard wearing exterior
- Adjustable shoulder sling can be easily removed.
- Front pocket perfect for batteries, memory cards, and small accessories.
- Top quality leather and solid brass details.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- External Dimensions W150mm x D130mm x h290mm
- Internal Dimensions W110mm x D90mm x h240mm
- Front pocket Dimensions W110mm x D nominal x h220mm
- Sling adjustable between 99cm and 172cm in length
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: DSLR & Mirrorless Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.