Billingham 335 Shoulder Bag - Sage FibreNyte/Tan
Billingham 335 Sage FibreNyte/Tan Shoulder Bag
Our most popular range of bags, the 5 Series is unmistakably Billingham. Classic, well thought-through design and hand crafted quality. The 225, 335, 445 and the 555 all share the same features, only their size varies, so whether you are carrying 1 or 3 SLR's plus extraa lenses and flash, there is almost certainly a 5 Series that will do the job.
The no-nonsense approach of the 5 Series is popular with busy photographers who like the fact that they can get to all their gear quickly and safely thanks to our TukTopfeature. This allows the two sides of the zippered opening to be tucked behind the bag's internal front and rear dividers.
You'll find nine good-sized main pockets in all two at the front under the flap, two in the inside zipped front compartiment, four internal slip pockets in the main compartiment and a zipped rear pocket.
When you look at the detail design of the 5 Series, you'll notice the way the Quick Release System has been adapted so that the top grain leather straps pass through solid brass D' rings at the end of the webbing carry-handles. We've done it this way to provide fast, secure closure even when the bag is heavily loaded. An embossed leather grab handleholds them both together.
Behind the main flap you will find the secondary flap which protects the two full-depth front pockets. By their side is a handy pen pocket and behind them there is the full width double-zipped pocket and of course, the main zipped compartiment with the TukTop feature. At the back, a full-width zipped pocket is ideal for manuals or documents.
Thanks to a third, internal web carry handle,moving a 5 Series around safely even with the main flap open - is no problem. You will find this feature very useful when changing lenses, or don't need to be continually opening and closing your bag. All 5 Series bags are fitted with an adjustable Y' shaped Delta sling, designed to help prevent rocking, even when the bag is full. For times when you need extraa space, optional Delta Pockets can be fitted to the base of the sling. If you like to carry your bag on your back we've fitted 5 point mounting loops for the optional Back Pack Harness they can also be used with our tripod straps. Finally, to protect the underside, brass feet are fitted to top grain leather corner patches, while internally the bottom of the bag features a padded, waterproofed base.
|Product features in detail|
(these are also available as additional or replacement items)
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.