Billingham 25 Rucksack Insert Complete Olive
A selection of replacement padded inserts for compatible Billingham camera bags. These are supplied with the bags concerned but you can purchase these if you need a replacement or you want multiple inserts to swap out sets of camera gear more quickly. Some people also put them in non-camera bags to add protection inside those.
You can find specific information about each insert and what dividers they are supplied within the relevant accordion panels near the bottom of the page.
Please note different colour bags come with different colour inserts and different lining fabrics - also some of our bags have sewn in linings so don't need a padded insert. Please look at the table below to find out more:
|Insert Colour||Originally Supplied in X Colour Bags||Inside Fabric Style|
|Olive||All colours not listed below||Brushed Nylon (softer and Velcro® dividers will stick anywhere). EXCEPT: the 'Hadley Large Pro' insert which is Sheer Polyester with Velcro® strips|
|Chocolate||Burgundy and Navy bags||Brushed Nylon (softer and Velcro® dividers will stick anywhere- supplied like this from late 2016 onwards)|
|Black||Grey, Sulphor Yellow and Neon bags||EXCEPT:|
|Orange||Imperial Blue / Tan Leather||Sheer Polyester with Velcro® strips.|
A 'Brushed Nylon' lining allows dividers to be attached securely anywhere inside.
A 'Sheer Polyester' lining is harder wearing but means dividers can only be attached along the Velcro strips (some people feel this makes vertical dividers feel slightly less secure).
- These inserts are included free with all purchases of the relevant bags.
- The relevant divider sets are included inside the padded inserts at no extra cost. Bear in mind that the 'Hadley One Half Insert' comes with the 'Hadley One Half Divider Set'. The 'Hadley One Full Size Insert' comes with the 'Hadley One Full Size Divider Set'.
- Some people mistake their old 'Hadley Original' bags as a ‘Hadley Large’ or 'Hadley Small' because the ‘Hadley Original’ doesn't have a handle. If you have a 'Hadley Original' you will need to order the 'Hadley Pro / Original' insert. If you aren’t sure which bag you have please check the dimensions or contact us.
- When purchased separately as accessories these inserts include 'Billingham England' and batch number labels sewn in. However the ones that come included in the price of the bags do not include these labels because we sew them into the outer bags instead
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Bag Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.