Billingham 207 Shoulder Bag - Sage FibreNyte/Chocolate
The distinctive 7 Series with its contoured main flap and PressTop easy access system is available in three sizes: the 107, 207 and 307. They all offer identical features only their width differs.
The main flap has a central, double layered, waterproof seam which gives the 7 Series bags a distinctive rounded look. This isn't simply a styling feature. By extending over the ends of the bag, it also provides excellent protection from dust, rain and snow. The 7 Series is exclusively made in FibreNyte which has the look and feel of canvas.
The Quick Release System tabs with wider ends make for fast opening and secure closure, even in difficult conditions. With the rain flap pulled back and the main compartment zip opened, you will notice another distinctive feature of the 7 Series bags they are held wide open by the Billingham PressTop. This comprises two specially shaped fibreglass and aluminium wands which shape the fabric into a wide rectangle once the zip is pulled fully back.
The main webbing straps are secured by heavy stitching with a leather reinforcing strip at the back. Even with the bag open, two internal leather grab handles mean you can carry it safely. For full flexibility the front handle can even be unclipped and removed if required. At the back there is a full length, zipped rear pocket which is hidden by an extension of the main flap. This helps to maintain the bag's smooth lines and protects the zip from bad weather.
In addition, the inverted 'Yshaped Delta Sling webbing of the shoulder sling's fixing points helps to prevent any tipping and rolling motion as you move even when the bag is fully loaded. Speaking of which, if you sometimes need more space, you can fit our optional Delta pockets. Also incorporated into the main leather strapping are holes to take our tripod carry straps and the lower mounting points for the optional 5-point Backpack Harness.
|Product features in detail|
|What else is included in the box?|
(these are also available as additional or replacement items)
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.