Benro VX25 Dual Panoramic Ball Head With PU50X Plate
The Benro VX25 Dual Panoramic Ball Head with PU50X Plate has new Safe Locking Controls and supports up to 25kg yet weighs just 0.34kg. in a stylish, functional and lightweight design.
Benro VX25 Dual Panoramic Ball Head With PU50X Plate Summary
The VX25 ball head with Dual Panoramic mode allows you to pan a full 360° from the quick-release platform as well as from the base. Stylish and ergonomic controls are easy to use with the quick release plate allowing the application and unloading of the camera to be efficient. The VX ball head range features a Twist and Pull safety lock for the QR plate to prevent accidental slipping whilst the camera is mounted.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 25kg
- Dual Panoramic Mode
- Minimalist and functional design
- Built-in Bubble Level
- Full Panoramic 360° movement
- Pull and Twist safety lock for QR Plate
- Arca-Swiss compatible
Dual Panoramic Mode
Pan 360° with Dual Panoramic mode which allows full panoramic movement from the base of the head as well as from the QR platform. Essential for taking stunning panoramas with precise leveling. Equipped with Benro’s ball friction adjustment for smooth and secure pan adjustments, the VX range is controlled by the main locking knob and independent pan lock.
New Lightweight Quick Release Platform
The PU50X Plate included with the ball head is Acra-Swiss compatible. It is strong and durable with two rubberised strips to protect the camera when adjusting the tightness to the plate. The Acra-Swiss compatibility gives more freedom for using the head with all Arca-Swiss compatible accessories without needing to remove the QR plate.
Safe Locking Controls
A combination of locking controls ensures that your kit is always secure when mounted to the head. A Pull and Twist safety lock for the QR plate is an excellent feature of the VX ball heads that prevents the camera from slipping or dismounting accidentally.
Stylish, Functional, and Lightweight
Switch quickly between portrait and landscape mode, and take advantage of the bubblehead leveler to ensure the camera is level at all times. Fine calibration marks on the base of the head allow for the accurate repetition of movement even when done in quick succession, or for stunning panoramic images.
- 1 x Benro VX25 Dual Panoramic Ball Head
- 1 x PU50N Camera Plate
Benro’s VX series ball heads are available in three sizes with increasing weight capacities throughout the range, all come with the PU50X Plate:
- Benro VX20 Dual Panoramic Ball Head
- Benro VX25 Dual Panoramic Ball Head
- Benro VX30 Dual Panoramic Ball Head
Shop from the entire range of Benro tripods and accessories here.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.