Benro Slim FSL09 Travel Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit with N00 Head
The Benro Slim Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod With Ball Head Kit is a very lightweight tripod kit which features a slim profile letting users pack smaller as the legs compact down further when folded.
Benro Slim Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod Kit with Ball Head
Following the success of the ‘original' Benro SLIM tripods, the series has been expanded to include two new models that now offer compact folded length as well as a slim profile. Each has 5 sections and the reverse folding design reduces the folded size to only 31.5cm. But don't let its small size fool you, these tripods open to an impressive 130cm making them a practical solution for photographers who need to travel light but still need to travel with a tripod.
There are two models offering either Aluminium or Carbon Fibre construc-tion. Aluminium gives strength but Carbon Fibre remains the ultimate ma-terial for lightness and portability.
The SLIM Travel features a removeable leg which can be attached to the centre column to create a monopod, they are fitted with anodized alumini-um twist locks that only require a quick half turn to lock and unlock. A grooved centre column prevents twisting when in use and can be reversed for low to the ground shots. Other features include 3 leg positions for use on uneven terrain, a weight hook is located underneath the centre column for windy conditions and the legs are fitted with fixed rubber feet. Staying level is made easy with a bubble level on the quick release clamp
Both versions of the SLIM Travel series use the compact N00 head. This removable aluminium ball head has an oversized ratchet style single lock-ing control knob for easy operation and a panoramic scale and includes a blue anodized aluminium Arca-style quick release plate with a D-ring 1/4"-20 thread. A compact carry case is included.. See our full range of Benro carbon fibre tripods here.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.