Benro Rhino Carbon Fiber Two Series Travel Tripod with VX25 Head
The Benro Rhino Carbon Fibre Two Series Travel Tripod with VX25 Pano Ball Head has an 18kg payload and provides a versatile, stable and lightweight platform for all types of photography and travel.
Benro Rhino Carbon Fibre Two Series Travel Tripod with VX25 Ball Head Kit
The Rhino Two Series Travel Tripod with VX25 Head from Benro tripods combines a lightweight and versatile carbon fibre leg set with a dual panoramic ball head. With a reverse folding design, it is extremely portable and is equally suited for the studio, outdoors, and travel. The legs offer independent spread and three locking positions and incorporate automatic leg angle adjustment for fast and sure setup. The legs are reversible for inverted shooting and storage, and the aluminum leg spider features three 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for extension arms, monitors, lights, and more. For shoots where even a lightweight tripod may be more than required, the center column attaches to a removable leg to create a full-sized monopod.
VX25 Dual Panoramic Ball Head
The VX25 Dual Panoramic ball head features dual panoramic mode, which allows panning head from its base and also from the quick release platform. The controls are simple, with ball friction adjustment built into the main lock knob, plus an independent pan lock. It includes a PU60X quick release plate and features a quick release plate safety lock.
Auto-Hold Leg Trigger
Change leg angles effortlessly with the push of a button, then press the pre-locking button when the desired angle is reached.
Lightweight Aluminum Leg Spider Design
The streamlined milled-aluminum leg spider allows the legs to be reversed for folding or inverted shooting. It includes three 1/4"-20 threaded accessory sockets, allowing lights, microphones, monitors, accessory arms, and more to be attached.
Converts to Monopod
The center column and one removable leg combine to form a full-featured monopod.
Extended Center Column Locking Knob
The generously-sized center column locking knob enhances the locking strength of the center column.
Highly grippable twist lock collars make opening and closing legs fast and sure.
Product features in detail
- Load Capacity: 39.68
- Maximum Height: 66.34"
- Minimum Height: 19.1"
- Folded Length: 19.29"
The high end carbon fibre Rhino series are available in the following kit configurations:
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.