- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Benro MeFOTO GlobeTrotter Carbon Fibre Tripod With Ball Head Kit Black
The Benro MeFOTO GlobeTrotter Carbon Fibre Tripod with Ball Head Kit Black has a 12kg payload for a compact or full frame camera with larger lens, includes a PU60 Camera Plate, Spiked Feet and Carry Case!
Earn 330 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Benro MeFOTO GlobeTrotter Carbon Fibre Tripod With Ball Head Kit Black Summary
The MeFOTO GlobeTrotter Classic is a travel photo tripod and monopod in one. Great for both compact and full frame cameras with larger lenses, plus converts to a monopod in seconds. Only 16.1" when folded yet 64.2" extended and can support 26.4 lb.
The Q2 triple-action ballhead uses an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate and has separate controls for pan lock, drag and friction. Ideal for point & shoot, mirrorless, micro 4/3 and DSLR cameras with larger lenses, the GlobeTrotter can support up to 26.4 lb. Item Includes: GlobeTrotter Tripod, Q2 Ballhead, PU60 Camera Plate, Spiked Feet and Carry Case with Shoulder Strap.
Benro MeFOTO GlobeTrotter Carbon Fibre Tripod With Ball Head Kit Black Specifications
|Product Height (cm):||41|
|Product Length (cm):||8.7|
|Product Width (cm):||8.7|
|Minimum Height (cm):||41|
|Maximum Height (cm):||163|
|Head Type:||Ball Head|
|Closed Length (cm):||57.2|
|Converts to Monopod:||Y|
|Foot Size (mm):||Φ29.2*19.04|
|Foot Type:||Threaded Feet|
|Leg Diameter 1 (mm):||15|
|Leg Diameter 2 (mm):||18.4|
|Leg Diameter 3 (mm):||21.8|
|Leg Diameter 4 (mm):||25.2|
|Leg Diameter 5 (mm):||28.6|
|Leg Lock Type:||Twist Lock|
|Maximum Height Converted to Monopod (cm):||170|
|Maximum Height w/Column Extended (cm):||163|
|Maximum Height w/Column Retracted (cm):||140|
|Maximum Payload Capacity (kg):||12|
|QR Plate - Length (cm):||60|
|QR Plate - Width (cm):||38|
|Quick Release Camera Thread Size:||0.25|
|Quick Release Type:||Arca|
|Reverse Folded Length (cm):||41|
|Separate Panning Lock:||Φ38|
|Top Plate Diameter (mm):||50|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.