Benro MeFOTO Backpacker Classic Aluminium Tripod Kit Black
The Benro MeFOTO Backpacker Classic Aluminium Tripod Kit Black is a lightweight travel system, which only weighs 1.19kg including the ball head and has a 4kg payload, making it ideal for your road trips.
Benro MeFOTO Backpacker Classic Aluminium Tripod Kit Black Summary
The MeFOTO BackPacker Classic is a lightweight travel photo tripod. The MeFOTO BackPacker Classic is available in Black and Titanium anodized finishes. This travel style tripod is only 15.4" when reverse folded and 61.6" when fully extended. The RoadTrip weighs 3.7 lb (1.6 kg).
The Q0 ballhead uses an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate. Ideal for supporting smartphones, tablets, point & shoot, mirrorless, micro 4/3 and DSLR cameras with shorter lenses, the BackPacker can support up to 8.8 lb. Item Includes: BackPacker Tripod, Q0 Ballhead, PU50 Camera Plate and Carry Case with Shoulder Strap.
Benro MeFOTO Backpacker Classic Aluminium Tripod Kit Black Specifications
|Product Height (cm):||32|
|Product Length (cm):||7.5|
|Product Width (cm):||7.5|
|Minimum Height (cm):||43|
|Maximum Height (cm):||132|
|Head Type:||Ball Head|
|Converts to Monopod:||N|
|Foot Size (mm):||Φ20*20.4|
|Foot Type:||Threaded Feet|
|Leg Diameter 1 (mm):||9|
|Leg Diameter 2 (mm):||12|
|Leg Diameter 3 (mm):||15|
|Leg Diameter 4 (mm):||18.4|
|Leg Diameter 5 (mm):||21.8|
|Leg Lock Type:||Twist Lock|
|Maximum Height w/Column Extended (cm):||132|
|Maximum Height w/Column Retracted (cm):||116.5|
|Maximum Payload Capacity (kg):||4|
|QR Plate - Length (cm):||50|
|QR Plate - Width (cm):||38|
|Quick Release Camera Thread Size:||0.25|
|Quick Release Type:||Arca|
|Reverse Folded Length (cm):||32|
|Separate Panning Lock:||Φ26|
|Top Plate Diameter (mm):||38|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.