Benro iFoto Series 2 4-Section Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit
The Benro iFoto Series 2, 4-Section Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit weighs just 1.72kg yet supports up to 14kg for heavier cameras and includes the IB2 head with Arca compatible quick release plate, plus a carry case.
Benro iFoto Series 2, 4-Section Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit (FIF28CIB2) Summary
The Benro iFoto Series 2, 4-Section Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit (FIF28CIB2) has a maximum weight capacity of 14kg, which means you can support most mirrorless and DSLR camera set-ups with longer lenses. This makes the iFoto Series 2 tripod perfect for the serious photographer looking for a travel sized carbon fibre tripod from Benro, with exceptional performance at a highly competitive price.
The kit includes the Benro IB2 head, which features separate controls to lock panning, apply tension and lock down the head. The IB2 head also features an Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate and bubble level for universal fittings. The legs feature twist locks for maximum stability and include a detachable leg that can be combined with the centre column to create a monopod. Finally, the kit includes a high-quality carrying case and a set of spiked feet is included. This model is also available in aluminium – IFoto Series 2 4-Section Aluminium Tripod Kit offering similar characteristics at a lower price, but with added weight.
- The maximum load of this tripod is 14kg which is higher than most standard DSLR setups so you can support your gear safely
- Folded Length (Including Head) of just 46.5cm which is small enough to attach to most photography backpacks
- 4 leg sections with 3 quarter turn leg locks make this large tripod fold up small
- 138.5cm Tripod Height with the centre column retracted
- 46.5cm minimum height and the centre column can also be reversed allowing floor level shooting
- 165cm Maximum Height with the centre column fully extended
- Low 1.72kg total weight of the tripod and head
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.