Benro GX30 Low-Profile Dual Panoramic Ball Head With PU56 Plate
Sitting in the middle of the new range is the Benro GX30 Low-Profile Dual Panoramic Ball Head with PU56 Plate, supporting up to 30kg and boasting fine calibration marks for quick positioning.
Benro GX30 Low-Profile Dual Panoramic Ball Head With PU56 Plate Summary
The GX30 ball head is designed specifically for still-image use with a maximum payload of 30kg, capable due to the low-profile design. GX heads feature dual panoramic functions, smoother and more controllable camera movement, as well as 30% more locking strength than previous models. Easily switch between landscape and portrait orientation and secure your camera in place with a featured pull and twist safety lock. The built-in ball head makes this a smooth, reliable tripod head for taking incredible panoramic images.
- Maximum Payload: 30kg
- Dual Panoramic Mode
- Fine calibration marks
- Dual Inclined Internal Locking Rings
- 30% stronger than previous models
- Stylish ergonomic controls
Dual Panoramic Mode
With 360-degree panning both at the base of the head as well as from the quick release platform, the GX30 makes smooth panning easier than ever before.
Fine Calibration Marks
Calibration detailing around each axis facilitates quick and accurate positioning. They also make the replication of movements highly accurate even when done in quick succession. Additionally, for more efficient leveling, use the featured built-in bubble level.
Dual Inclined Internal Locking Rings
Dual inclined internal lock rings are 30% stronger than previous models which makes this head more secure for you to attach your kit to. There is also a safety lock feature that works via a pull and twist movement to prevent the camera plate from sliding. The quick-release plate is both secure but easily detached when required.
Stylish Ergonomic Controls
The GX30 has the ability to shoot both in portrait and landscape orientation by unlocking the ball lock and adjusting the camera tilt to your preference. The controls are user friendly and ergonomic, contoured out of aluminium for a seamless user experience.
- 1 x Benro GX30 Low Profile Dual Panoramic Ball Head
- 1 x PU56 Quick-Release plate
Benro’s low-profile ball heads are available in three sizes with increasing weight capacities throughout the range:
- GX25 Ball Head (25kg payload)
- GX30 Ball Head (30kg payload) - this mid option
- GX35 Ball Head (35kg payload)
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.