Benro GH2N Gimbal Head
The Benro GH2N Gimbal Head features a reinforced rib and hollow structure to optimise weight vs strength and supports up to 25kg, which is perfect for long lenses to shoot sports, action and wildlife photography.
Benro GH2N Gimbal Head Summary
The GH2N Aluminum Gimbal Head from Benro is a feature packed, robust gimbal head that supports an impressive 55 pounds, making is suitable for use with long lenses when shooting sports, action, or wildlife. Made of durable aluminum, the GH2N features a reinforced rib and hollow structure, designed to optimize both weight and strength, and it is also compact enough for easy portability. Other features include separate adjustments for pans and tilts, with built-in drag adjustment to improve stability and operation, and a precision numbered panoramic scale and bubble level for added precision. Camera balance can be easily fine-tuned with the plate and arm scales for a smoother, balanced shooting experience. The hollow-designed Arca-type quick release plate can easily be removed, while a safety lock prevents the plate from sliding too far when the clamping knob is loosened.
- Load Capacity: 55 lb
- Height: 3.94"
- Weight: 2.65 lb
- Arca-Type Compatible with QR Plate
- 360° Pan with Independent Pan Lock
- Tension Control
- Adjustable Height Camera Platform
What's In the Box
- Benro GH2N Aluminum Gimbal Head
- Arca-Type Quick Release Plate
- Drawstring Pouch
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.