Benro Combination Series 3 4-Section Carbon Fibre Tripod
Benro C3780TN 4-Section Series 3 Combination Carbon Fibre Tripod - Summary
Benro Combination Series Tripod Legs offer great stability and high load capacity which makes them suitable for heavy equip-ment such as full-frame DSLR's, long lenses, medium & large format camera s and even video camera s. The C3770TN and C3780TN tripods are manufactured from eight layer carbon fibre and magnesium alloy castings for lightweight yet robust and stable support. They feature multi-adjustable legs with twist lock mechanisms and include interchangeable rubber and spiked feet, we also include a bowl adaptor so you can fit a video head with 75mm half ball. All supplied in a padded carry bag.
Benro C3780TN 4-Section Series 3 Combination Carbon Fibre Tripod - Details
Maximum Load: 39.6 lb (18 kg)
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.