Benro Aluminium Twin Leg Video Tripod with BV10 Fluid Head Kit
Benro BV10 Aluminium Twin Leg Video Tripod with BV10 Head Kit
- 22 lb (10 kg) Load Capacity
- 100mm Head
- Flat Base By Removing Tiedown Stud
- 5-Step Counterbalance
- Independent 4-Step Pan and Tilt Drag
- Manfrotto 501/504PL Type Sliding Plate
- 2-Stage Twin Leg Aluminum Tripod
- 29 to 64.4" Height Range
- Mid-Level Spreader
- Spike Feet & Removable Rubber Foot Pads
The Benro BV10 Twin Leg Aluminum Tripod Kit is a complete tripod system ideal for studio applications and handling larger, fully rigged cameras weighing up to 22 pounds. The kit pairs the 100mm-ball BV10 video head with a twin leg aluminum tripod. The BV10 head features a 5-step counterbalance system to dial in the correct amount for your set-up, and independent 4-step pan and tilt drag settings for precise control over camera movements. A Manfrotto 501/504PL compatible sliding quick-release plate is provided. All of the main controls, other than counterbalance, are located on the left side of the head making it easy to make adjustments with a single hand while operating the camera. For added versatility, the 100mm-ball tiedown stud is removable to convert the head to a flat base for use on a slider or other support device.
The 2-stage, 3-section twin leg aluminum tripod incorporates a 100mm bowl and offers sturdy support for the BV10 head. It features oversized quick positive leg locks for simple and fast setup, an adjustable/removable mid-level spreader, and dual spike feet with removable rubber pads. The tripod system extends to a maximum height of 64.4", while getting as low as 29". A carry case and shoulder strap are included.
- Supports up to 22 lb
- Removable tiedown stud to convert to flat base head
- 5-step (0 to 4) counterbalance
- Independent 4-step (0 to 3) pan and tilt drag
- -65° to +90° tilt range
- Manfrotto 501/504PL compatible sliding plate
- Two 3/8"-16 accessory threads for mounting accessories, such as monitor or recorder
- Bubble level
Benro BV10 Aluminium Twin Leg Video Tripod
- Twin leg aluminum tripod with 100mm bowl fitting
- 29 to 64.4" height range (with head attached)
- Oversized twist lever leg locks
- Adjustable/removable mid-level spreader
- Dual spiked feet with removable rubber pads
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.