Benro A38F Aluminium Monopod Kit with S4PRO Head
A48F Classic Aluminum Monopod - Flip Lock Legs -S4PRO Head - 3 Leg Base
The Benro A48FDS4PRO is a travel-friendly flip lock video monopod provides a 4kgpayload capacity ideal for Mirrorless and HDSLR cameras. The S4 PRO Video Monopod Kit features a 3-leg locking base with ball joint for smooth and stable shots along with reverse folding legs for compact travel.
The S4 PRO head features a 2-step Counterbalance (1&2) to properly balance the entire camera rig for smoother operation. The independent pan lock allows you to pan smoothly without having to turn the entire monopod. Other features include: pan & tilt lock, fixed pan & tilt drag, bubble level and two 1/4" accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the S4 PRO is +90o/-75o. The forward 90 degree tilt helps with table top setups. The S4 PRO also features metal ratchet style knobs and an improved CNC machined aluminum sliding camera plate. Carrying case included.
- 3 Leg Monopod Base - Locking base with ball joint
- 2 Steps of Counterbalance (1-2) – The S4PRO has 2 individual steps of counterbalance to help properly balance your camera rig.
- 4kg weight capacity – Supports cameras both large and small.
- Flat Base Head Versatility – Can be used on other flat surfaces with its 3/8” mounting thread such as sliders, jibs and half ball adapters.
- Two Accessory Mounts – Two 1/4” threads for attaching accessories.
- Video Head
- Pan Arm
- Camera Plate
- Carrying Case
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.