Benro 3XS Lite 3-Axis Smartphone Gimbal
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6450610R
Earn 69 Park Points
The 3XS Lite is unlike other smartphone gimbal stabilisers, as it allows for the gimbal to be folded up and carried with minimal stor-age space needed. The gimbal can fit easily in your bag or jacket pocket, allowing you to carry it wherever you go.
The Benro 3XS Lite also features a barrier-less smartphone clamp. This design allows quick set-up of the gimbal and lets the user switch between horizontal and vertical orientations at the push of a button, while retaining access to your smartphone's ports in either mode.
Ideal for most smartphones, the 3XS Lite features a 2000 mAh ca-pacity battery which provides 24-hours of use. The 3XS Lite will keep up with you during the most extensive days of shooting.
With multiple customisable buttons, you can easily select and con-trol your desired functions with each button by using the companion smartphone app. By pressing down on one of the customisable buttons, you can switch between features such as Roll Following, Face Tracking, automatic rotation of your phone's orientation from 180 to 90 degrees, and more.
The handle also features a trigger button which will allow you to either use Universal Follow Mode (default) or Locked-down mode (trigger depressed).
With Universal Follow Mode, it provides smooth camera move-ments towards the direction you're aiming. You would use this mode when circling around a subject or making several dynamic camera movements following a subject. Locked-down mode keeps the camera locked on a subject while moving the gimbal. With this mode you can replicate movements similar to a jib or slider.
By using the directional button in conjunction with these modes, you can flawlessly control your movements. The threaded receiver al-lows for additional attachments, giving you even more flexibility with your shots.
The companion smart phone app allows you to calibrate your 3XS Lite, adjust parameters, update the firmware, create a panorama, or create a beautiful timelapse with dynamic motion.
For advanced smartphone camera control, you can directly operate the photo shutter/focus, video record, and zoom making filming more convenient.
The underside of the Benro 3XS Lite handle has a ¼" threaded hole for mounting the stabilizer to a tripod or using desired mounted ac-cessories. This allows you to use the 3XS Lite handsfree during Panorama or Motion time-lapse modes, as well as during Object or Face Tracking modes.
Finally, the 3XS Lite offers the ability to use an external microphone without interfering with the operation of the gimbal. You can mount any compatible 3.5mm (TRRS) microphone onto the handle of the gimbal for high quality audio recording directly to your smartphone.
The Benro 3XS Lite is ideal for most smartphones in the market today. Boost your production value while traveling light and compact with the X-Series 3XS Lite Stabiliser.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.