BenQ W5700 True 4K UHD Home Cinema Projector
The BenQ W5700 True 4K UHD Home Cinema Projector delivers precise colours, using DLP technology for awe-inspiring clarity and crisply defined details, and harnesses enhanced tone mapping, with optimised movie modes.
BenQ W5700 True 4K UHD Home Cinema Projector Summary
Get ready for true 4K HDR with cinematic wonder like you’re in an authentic digital cinema. For audio-video enthusiasts who want to take in every little detail for truly cinematic experiences, enjoy the super-wide color space up to 100% DCI-P3 with film-like texture and playback as directors envisioned.
BenQ W5700 4K HDR CinePrime Projector with CinematicColor™ technology ushers awe-inspiring movie magic into your tailored AV room.
- True 4K UHD resolution with 8.3M pixels
- BenQ CinematicColor™ for cinema industry’s 100% DCI-P3/Rec.709 color space
- HDR-PRO™ projector-optimized HDR technology (HDR10/HLG support)
100% DCI P3 coverage for truly cinematic colour
BenQ’s CinematicColor reproduces 100% of the American film industries’ DCI-P3 standard. This super-wide colour reproduction means you see every colour, exactly as the director intended. From dazzling sunsets to the subtlest flesh tones, the W5700 is totally true to the natural colour.
HDR-PRO – getting the best from HDR content
Taking HDR to the next level, HDR-PRO provides enhanced tone mapping for even greater contrast. Bringing out the finest details, HDR-PRO brings images to life. Compatible with HDR10 and HLG formats, the W5700 gets the best from your movies, games and TV.
4K UHD Resolution
Ultra HD 4K resolution gives you four times more detail than Full HD with over 8 million pixels! It delivers a sharper, more life-like picture with richer and more natural colour. It also lets you sit closer to the screen – making it ideal for smaller rooms, too.
Factory calibrated for out-of-the box colour accuracy
Making sure you get the best from your projector, straight out of the box, the W5700 comes with a factory calibration set-up and report. Using specialist instruments and software, the projector is calibrated and adjusted for precise D65 colour temperature, gamma, black level, white level, neutral grey, RGBCMY colour tracking, hue, saturation, brightness and output. This means a brilliant picture is guaranteed – straight out of the box.
ISF ccc calibration for fine-tuned perfection
Suitable for professional installation, the W5700 comes with ISF ccc calibration built-in. The ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) ccc facility lets you or your installer customise the image and colour performance for all room conditions. Preset light modes can also be set for night and daytime viewing.
Ultra-high precision lens for the sharpest picture
For the sharpest imaging, BenQ have fitted the W5700 with a top quality lens. The 11-element array is structured into six groups with a metal barrel and cell framework. This makes the most of UHD 4K resolution in delivering sabre-sharp precision and detail, right across the screen.
Optimal installation with two-way lens shift
Featuring lens shift that’s adjustable in both vertical and horizontal planes, the W5700 is suitable for all spaces. This adjustment makes installation much easier as, once installed, you’re able to adjust the image to precisely fit your screen – without the need for any image-compromising digital adjustment.
Every detail of the W5700’s design and finish has been carefully considered. The dustproof, matte black casing prevents light leakage, as well as looking unobtrusive. Other neat touches include a lens hood and vertical louver air intakes – both resist the negative effect of dust.
Wide-ranging inputs, including 4 x USB
The quad USB interface lets you not just power devices but also playback from two media devices. With media device playback, you can choose between USB 2.0 and 3.0 sockets. Utilising a USB 3.0 port, data is transferred around ten times faster than USB 2.0 – making streamer Hi-Res music and video a smooth and glitch-free process.
Super-size your movie night experience, with the BenQ W5700.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.