BenQ SW321C Pro 32in IPS Monitor
BenQ SW321C Pro 32in IPS Monitor summary
As photographers, you understand that colour accuracy is critical but can be a challenge to get right. This BenQ SW321C 32" photographer monitor surpasses industry standards to deliver guaranteed consistent colour performance in every detail right out-of-the-box. Whether you're working on a photo or video, you can effortlessly relive every remarkable moment.
4K (3840 x 2160) with IPS Technology and an impressive 99% Adobe RGB colour space, 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 and 95% of DCI-P3/Display P3, the SW321C displays incredibly realistic colour for all types of photography.
Impeccable colour reproduction from a 16-bit look up table (LUT) that improves RGB blending accuracy.
A sharp and a true-to-life representation with the Delta E 2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB colour space renders the truest view of the original image.
Benefit from an unbelievably authentic representation with the BenQ Uniformity Technology that fine tunes the colour and brightness at hundreds of sub-regions for screen-wide colour accuracy.
Produce consistent and accurate colour with built-in hardware calibration that allows you to adjust the monitor's internal image processing chip without changing the graphics card output data.
Preview the HDR effect during post with HDR10 and HLG formats and video format that supports 24P/25P film content to be displayed at native cadence without pulldown to prevent playback distortion of the source video.
|What else is included in the box?|
Save time in the screen to print process with the Paper Colour Sync Technology that simulates your screen to show what you will see on paper to edit photos with confidence and efficiency.
A detachable shading hood specially designed to reduce the monitor's screen glare from ambient lighting for accurate colour representation.
Pallet Master Element calibration software when used with a calibrator to customise the colour setting or maintain the colour performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
Hotkey Puck G2 sets preferred colour modes and features for quick access to widely used settings.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Computer Monitors|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.