BenQ PD3205U 31.5 Inch 4K HDR IPS USB-C Monitor
The BenQ PD3205U 31.5 Inch 4K HDR IPS USB-C Monitor for content creators offers an exclusive one-click M-book mode for Mac users, and exceptional colour accuracy with 99% sRGB, 99% Rec.709 plus factory calibration.
- Exclusive M-book mode, which adapts the screen to Mac user colours for additional colour security
- Out-of-the-box colour accuracy thanks to factory calibration and Delta E ≤ 3 with 99% sRGB and 99% Rec.709 colour spaces
- One year of free Pantone Connect Premium for digitally mobile colour consistency and accuracy with mobile devices
- Eye-friendly features include auto-dimming and colour adjustment depending on the ambient environment
- HDR10 technology allows you to preview HDR videos while editing with better results achieved more efficiently
BenQ PD3205U 31.5" 4K HDR USB-C Monitor Summary
With features tailored to Apple® Mac® users, the BenQ PD3205U 31.5 Inch 4K HDR IPS USB-C Monitor is a large 31.5” computer monitor for content creators who need colour accuracy. Whether you’re a designer, photographer or video editor the PD3205U comes factory calibrated for out-of-the-box accuracy. The screen also benefits from wide colour space coverage with 99% sRGB and 99% Rec.709 and has amazing Delta E ≤ 3, ensuring that what you see is what you get.
An exclusive M-book mode developed by BenQ provides active colour syncing, creating an additional layer of colour precision assurance for Mac® users. A number of further modes adjust the monitor for different use-cases, with CAD/CAM Mode, Animation and Darkroom Mode.
The PD3205U monitor is fully CalMan Verified for third party colour assurance, as well as offering uniformity through corner-to-corner authentic colours and luminance. BenQ has also developed eye-friendly features which include auto-dimming and colour adjustment depending on the ambient environment, which help reduce eye-strain, even when using the monitor for extended periods.
Key BenQ PD3205U 31.5" Monitor Features
- Provides consistent, accurate colours
- USB-C port for lightning-fast connectivity with 90W power delivery
- Exclusive Mac M-book mode
- Employs BenQ AQCOLOR technology
- Covers 99% sRGB and 99% Rec.709 colour spaces with Delta E ≤ 3
- DesignVue Monitors come factory calibrated
- Uniform luminance and colour values from corner-to-corner
- Calman Verified, Pantone and Pantone SkinTone Validated
- Preview HDR videos while editing with HDR10 technology
- Desktop features include KVM Switch, Hotkey Puck G2 and split screen viewing
- Display Pilot Technology
- Modes include CAD/CAM Mode, Animation and Darkroom Mode
- Features Low Blue Light and Flicker-Free™ eye care technology
- Includes one year of free Pantone Connect Premium
BenQ PD3205U 31.5 Inch 4K HDR IPS USB-C Monitor in More Detail
One Click Syncs Mac Device Colours
A BenQ exclusive M-book mode provides active colour syncing, creating an additional layer of colour precision assurance for Apple users. ICCsync also instantly auto-matches and auto-synchronises ICC profiles on the monitor when you change colour modes, as well as between your Mac and BenQ monitor.
Mac® and MacBook® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
AQCOLOR is a proprietary technology which is optimised through a series of tests, which ensure BenQ monitors perform with colour stability and validity, with broad coverage of popular colour spaces encompassing colour temperature, gamma and brightness. This stretches across the entire screen into the corners for uniform and consistent results. Third party accreditation of Calman Verified and Pantone Validated, along with a colour accuracy guarantee, provide complete peace of mind.
Calibration conducted using high-precision equipment during manufacturing ensures BenQ monitors meet exacting standards through Gamma correction, Colour temperature adjustment and Colour gamut correction. Whether you work in design, photography or are a colourist, AQCOLOR is designed to meet your precise colour needs from day one.
Industry standard colour space
The PD3205U Monitor covers 99% sRGB and 99% Rec.709 colour spaces with Delta E ≤ 3, which ensures superb accuracy and absolute colour confidence.
Every monitor is Factory Calibrated
Before shipping every DesignVue Monitor is Factory Calibrated for out-of-the-box colour precision for all of your projects. BenQ factory calibration includes:
- Colour temperature
- Preset mode tests for sRGB, Adobe RGB, and DCI-P3
In order for designers and photographers achieve accuracy for their work, the screen needs to be uniform. BenQ’s colour uniformity technology ensures consistent brightness and colour across the entire screen for greater precision, which saves time and enhances efficiency.
HDR10 produces improved results with greater efficiency, enabling you to preview the HDR effect on videos during editing. With greater contrast, deeper shadows and brighter highlights movies look closer to the final result during the editing process.
Versatile set-up with KVM Switch
Latest KVM Switch auto-pairs with input signals. Click once to switch systems via Hotkey Puck G2 to boost efficiency.
PIP / PBP
Go split screen. Picture In Picture (PIP) and Picture By Picture (PBP) let you customize your work flow.
Create in comfort with your monitor in the ideal position.
Display Pilot software lets you access designer-friendly features for ease and efficiency. *Apple M1 platform supported
Showcase designs in two modes side-by-side for improved workflow and enhanced productivity.
Enjoy superior contrast of lines and shapes in technical illustrations.
Enhance the clarity of dark areas without overexposing bright regions.
Adjust image brightness and contrast for work in dark environments.
Since 2010 BenQ has studied and developed technology to add comfort, safety, and quality to your time at a BenQ monitor. With auto dimming, colour adjustment and other eye-care features your eyes will be protected for longer duration screen use, with image brightness which is balanced for clear, crisp display.
TÜV Rheinland Certification
Global safety authority TÜV Rheinland certifies BenQ PD3205U 31.5 Inch 4K HDR IPS USB-C Monitor is Flicker-Free, and Low Blue Light as truly friendly to the human eye.
Low Blue Light
Low blue light technology filters harmful blue light to protect eyes of all ages.
Flicker-Free™ eliminates screen flickers found in traditional LCD monitors during extended viewing.
Pantone Connect Premium
BenQ is the first brand to work with Pantone on a mobile app. As an existing owner or a new purchaser of BenQ professional monitors, you get one year of free Pantone Connect Premium for digitally mobile colour consistency and accuracy.
What’s in the box
- BenQ PD3205U 31.5" 4K HDR USB-C Monitor
- Power Cable x1 (1.8m)
- HDMI (v2.0) Cable x1
- DisplayPort (v1.4) Cable x1
- USB 3.0 Cable x1
- USB C Cable x1
- Warranty Card x1
- Calibration Report x1
- Hotkey Puck G2 x1
- Quick Start Guide x1
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.