B-Grip Travel Kit ( Backpack Adaptor & Raincover)
The B-Grip EVO travel kit is a simple kit comprising a slip-on rain cover and a universal adaptor for securely mounting the B-Grip EVO and your camera onto a backpack.
B-Grip Travel Kit – for use with the b-grip Evo (sold seperately).
The B-Grip travel kit is a simple kit comprising of a slip-on rain cover and a universal adaptor for mounting the B-Grip onto a backpack.
If you have ever lugged your camera up a mountain inside your backpack, you’ll know what a pain photography can be. First you have to remove the backpack, undo the zips, extract the camera, take the photo, replace the camera and finally, put the backpack on again – phew!
Neck straps are pain as the camera swings about when walking and the weight hurts your neck.
With the b-grip travel kit (used with the b-grip), you can attach your camera directly to the shoulder strap of your backpack harness. Your camera is now available when walking, for instant photography. The camera won’t swing around or hurt your neck either. It will also feel lighter, as the weight is distributed across the harness.
The kit is easy to fit onto most backpacks.
The travel kit also includes a convenient rain cover to pull over your camera if you’re caught out in a rain shower.
Please note this kit requires a B-Grip – Available separately.
Note: Camera, b-grip and hand strap not included.
- Backpack adapter.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.