B-Grip Evo Tripod Adaptor
Simple, but effective adaptor that allows a B-Grip user to swap the camera from Tripod to B-Grip with changing quick release plates. Works with almost every tripod.
B-Grip Tripod Adaptor
This highly useful accessory allows a B-Grip/EVO user to quickly transfer their camera from B-Grip/EVO to a tripod and back to the B-Grip/EVO again, without changing any fitting or making any adjustments.
Does not work with B-Grip UNO.
The B-Grip/EVO quick release system uses a Din 4503 compatible quick-release plate to mount the camera. However most tripod manufacturers design their own quick-release plates, which can make it difficult to transfer a camera from one tripod to another. Normally, you would need to change the quick-release plate to match the tripod.
The Tripod Adaptor is an inexpensive accessory that is designed to solve this problem. It mounts onto almost any tripod using the quick-release plate supplied with the tripod. If your tripod does not use a quick-release plate, it will mount using a standard ¼” tripod screw.
Once mounted, a camera with a B-Grip/EVO quick-release plate fitted, will simply click into position onto the Tripod Adaptor. The camera can then be instantly removed from the tripod and re-fitted into the B-Grip/EVO.
- Works with almost every tripod
- Instantly move from B-Grip/EVO to a tripod
- Adds a quick-release plate to a standard tripod
- Note: This product works with the B-Grip/EVO or Handstrap products available separately.
Note: B-Grip EVO/Handstraps NOT included.
Images for illustration purposes only.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.