Azden SGM-PDII Professional Shotgun Microphone
The mini size Azden SGM-PDII Pro Shotgun Microphone is just 150mm long with hard wired 3-pin XLR output cable is designed to fit right into the microphone clamp/holder of high performance cameras.
Professional mini (150 mm) shotgun microphone with hard wired 3-pin XLR output cable. Works perfectly with broadcast and prosumer cameras that supply phantom power. Includes shock mount holder with shoe and flocked foam windscreen.
The Special Edition SGM-PDII is a high-performance shotgun microphone that operates via Phantom Power (11-52VDC) only. Designed to fit right into the microphone clamp/holder of today’s high performance cameras, the SGM-PDII offers the same directional, quality sound as the popular and highly rated SGM-PII. The main difference is the SGM-PDII has a hard wired output cable while the SGM-PII terminates with an XLR connector, allowing the use of any length high performance microphone cable. Both models offer super directional sound pick-up, wide response and low noise.
- Professional Shotgun Microphone
- Works perfectly with broadcast and prosumer cameras
- Super Cardioid pick-up pattern
- Wide frequency response
- High max SPL at 120dB
- Phantom powered condenser
- hardwired XLR output cable
- Comes with shock mount
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 21mm diameter, 150mm length
- Directionality: Super-cardioid
- Dynamic Range: 80-18,000Hz
- Impedance: 130 ohms
- Microphone Type: Electret Condenser
- Power Requirement: Phantom DC 11 ~ 52V
- S/N Ratio: 70dB (1 kHz at 1% THD)
- Sensitivity: -33dB at 1 kHz (0dB=1V/Pal)
- SPL (Sound Pressure Level) : 120dB (1 kHz at 1% THD)
- Weight: 100g
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.