Azden SGM-990+i Zoom Shotgun Microphone for Cameras and Mobile Devices
The Azden SGM-990+i Zoom Shotgun Mic is great for recording lectures, speeches, memos, interviews and is compatible with most current smartphones and tablets, includes SMH-X shock mount and windscreen
The SGM-990+i is a 6" long, directional shotgun microphone with two selectable sound pick-up patterns that is designed for use with DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras and mobile devices using the included TRRS adapter cable.
The SGM-990+i is unique in that it allows you to switch between two a "Long" and "Short" pick-up pattern. Use "Long" to focus on your sound source or pick up sound from a distance. Use "Short" for when your sound source is close or covers a broader field. Both settings will provide rejection of unwanted sound from the sides and the back.
The sound quality recorded by the built in microphone in most cameras is often very poor. The SGM-990+i is a simple and cost-effective way to improve the sound quality of your videos.
The SGM-990+i can improve the sound quality of your mobile and live streaming videos too. By using the included TRRS adapter cable, it can be made compatible with most smartphone and tablet devices on the market today.
The SGM-990+i and other Azden i-Coustics® products adhere to the CTIA/AHJ headset wiring standard.
- Zoom Shotgun Microphone for Cameras and Mobile Devices
- Directional zoom microphone w/ 2 switchable pick-up patterns
- Great for recording lectures, speeches, voice memos, interviews and more.
- Compatible with most current model smartphones and tablets
- Works with the built in video recording app on your phone or tablet
- Includes SMH-X shock mount and windscreen
- Directionality: Switchable long (super-cardioid) & short (cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 150-18KHz
- Impedance: Long: 1.7k Ohms / Short: 660 Ohms (at 1kHz)
- Microphone Type: Electret condenser
- Power Requirement: 1.5V DC (“AAA” Battery)
- S/N Ratio: Better than 40dB
- Sensitivity: Long: 55dB / Short: 72dB (at 1kHz 1V/µ bar)
- SPL (Sound Pressure Level) : 100dB
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Audio Accessories|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.