Azden SGM-250P Professional Shotgun Microphone
The newly developed Azden SGM-250P Pro Shotgun mic with 3-pin XLR connector has a wide frequency response and dynamic range for video and filmmaking professionals and of course a 10 year warranty.
The SGM-250P Professional Shotgun Microphone was designed for video and filmmaking professionals to deliver broadcast quality sound at a low budget price. Boasting the same level of high quality construction and sound performance as the SGM-250 model, the SMG-250P is a phantom powered only model, offering an even more affordable solution for those who do not require a battery power option in their microphone.
Azden has set a new level in quality and performance with the SGM-250 and SGM-250P: A completely redesigned microphone element drastically improves sensitivity, frequency response and signal to noise ratio. The all metal-alloy case provides rugged durability and strong resistance to RF. The microphone's custom designed, slotted, acoustic barrel exhibits excellent super-cardioid directionality and side noise rejection.
The SGM-250P also comes equipped with an easily accessible low-cut filter switch on the body of the microphone. Set at 160Hz with a 3dB/octave roll off, the low-cut filter is designed to provide a smoother and more pronounced reduction in low frequencies, handy for combating noisy environments and proximity effect.
Measuring 200mm in length (about 8 inches) the SGM-250P is easily kept out of frame in boom pole applications and is suitable for almost any filming situation.
The SGM-250P comes with a leatherette, zipper carry pouch and a shock-absorbing mic clip with shoe mount.
- Professional Shotgun Microphone
- Newly developed, original microphone element
- Wide frequency response and dynamic range
- P48 phantom power
- Easy access low-cut filter
- 200mm length great for boom pole operation
- All metal alloy case
- 10 year warranty with online registration
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 200mm x 21mm (7.87” x 0.83”) (Length x Diameter)
- Directionality: Super-cardioid
- Dynamic Range: 115dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 120Ω (at 1kHz)
- Low-Cut Filter: Selectable @160Hz, 3dB/Oct
- Microphone Type: Electret Condenser
- Power Requirement: 11-50V Phantom
- S/N Ratio: 77dB (1kHz at 1Pa)
- Sensitivity: -38dB at 1kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa)
- SPL (Sound Pressure Level) : 132dB (1kHz at 1% T.H.D.)
- Weight: 90g (3.2 oz)
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.