Azden FMX-42u 4 Channel Portable Mic/Line Mixer With USB Audio Output
The Azden FMX-42u 4 Channel Mixer with USB Digital Audio Output connects through computer, smartphone or tablet and acts as a secondary stereo output and has been trusted by audio pros for over a decade
Azden FMX-42u 4 Channel Portable Mic/Line Mixer Summary
Azden’s FMX-42 portable mixer has been trusted by audio professionals in the field for over a decade. Its extensive set of features, handcrafted quality and affordability have made it one of the most popular audio accessories on the market. Now with the new FMX-42u, Azden has added a USB digital audio output for even more flexibility.
The USB Out on the FMX-42u is designed to connect to a computer, smartphone or tablet and acts as a secondary stereo audio output (necessary USB cables and adapters are not included but readily available here). This flexible feature could now allow you to use a mobile device or laptop computer as a backup digital recorder, use up to 4 XLR microphones while shooting video with a smartphone or tablet, or even use the FMX-42u as an in-studio mixer for web streaming or podcasting.
Of course the FMX-42u still boasts the many features of its predecessor, which include 4 balanced XLR line/mic inputs with individual level and pan controls, switchable (per channel) 48V phantom power and limiting, professional quality VU meters for accurate level setting, master level control, 1k tone generator, 2 balanced XLR outputs (line/mic switchable), stereo mini-jack output for DV cameras and a headphone output with level control.
- 4 Channel Portable Mic/Line Mixer w/ USB Digital Audio Output
- 2 Channel USB digital audio output
- USB out connects to computer, smartphone or tablet
- 4 balanced XLR line/mic inputs and pan controls
- Switchable 48V phantom power and limiting
- Professional quality VU meters
- 2 balanced XLR outputs (line/mic switchable)
- Stereo mini-jack output for DV cameras
- 6x AA battery powered
- Optional A/C adapter
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.