Avenger D700B Extension Holder for oval reflectors
With a maximum length of 1.2m and lightweight aluminium design weighing just 0.7 kg the Manfrotto Avenger Collapsible Reflector Holder (D700B) is ideal for supporting light modifiers and reflectors.
Manfrotto Avenger Collapsible Reflector Holder (D700B) Summary
This Manfrotto Avenger Collapsible Reflector Holder (D700B) black extension Arm has a maximum length of 122cm and a minimum length of 47cm, making it ideal for holding light modifiers and reflectors.
- Made from aluminium
- Securely attaches to light stands
- Max length 122cm
The Avenger D700B collapsible reflector holder is designed for single banded oval collapsible reflectors and Tri Grips. The reflector spring clips are optimised to work with reflector bands up to 12 mm/0.47 in wide. The D700B attaches to baby mounts using a 16 mm / 5/8 in receiver and is commonly used with the Super Clamp C1575B and an E600 hex snap-in pin, baby light stands and other clamp accessories which allow for easy reflector positioning. The max length of this popular reflector holder is 122 cm/48 in, while the minimum length is 47 cm/18.5 in. Recommended Accessories: C1575B, E600, A2030DCB, A2030D, A0030B, A0035CS, A4041B, A4039CS, D705B
Manfrotto Avenger Collapsible Reflector Holder (D700B) Specifications
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Arm Length: 122 cm
- Closed Length: 47 cm
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.