- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Autel EVO Nano Drone Standard Package Orange
The Autel EVO Nano Drone Standard Package in Orange captures stabilised 4K HDR Video and 48MP stills from a 1/2-inch CMOS sensor with up to 28 minute flight time, yet it pocketable and weighs just 249g.
Earn 529 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Tiny 249g drone which fits the A1 basic, low-risk flying category at time of launch
- Built-in 3-axis gimbal captures smooth, steady video at up to 4K/30p in HDR quality
- Shoot ultra high resolution 48 megapixel images from the 24mm effective lens with f/2.8 aperture
- Up to 28 minutes of flight time in no wind at up to 16.8km and level 5 wind resistance
- Timelapse and panorama modes with Auto exposure bracketing, Interval and HDR imaging
Autel EVO Nano Drone Standard Package Orange Summary
Super Sharp. Ultra Smooth.
The EVO Nano is equipped with a 48MP camera that can record ultra sharp 4K/30fps video. Paired with a three-axis mechanical gimbal to prevent vibration, the Nano provides everything you need to ensure your footage is smooth and stable no matter how rough the conditions.
- 4K HDR Video
- 48MP Photo
- 3-axis Gimbal
- 1/2" CMOS
Greatness In Your Grasp
At barely half a pound, the EVO Nano weighs about as much as an orange and fits almost anywhere — from the side pocket of your hiking pack to the palm of your hand.
Cinematic Shots With A Single Click
Create dramatic, professional-level shots at the touch of a button with four automatic shooting modes. Add a soundtrack and filters in the Autel Sky app to make your video even more epic, allowing you to produce unforgettable results whether you're a veteran pilot or completely new to the drone game.
MovieMaster: Quick And Easy Movies
- Easy Editing
- Quick Sharing
- Imaginative Templates
Apply your favorite templates from the Autel Sky app for quick and easy movie-making, allowing you to drastically reduce the tedious editing process so you can share your creations in minutes.
Fly Free — No Lags, No Limits
Fly farther while maintaining crisp, clear visuals with Autel SkyLink, our strongest image transmission system yet, which offers a transmission range of 6.2 miles, transmission quality of 2.7K/30FPS, and superior anti-interference capabilities, all while relaying stunning HD video.
Snap And Share In Seconds
Done shooting? Simply place your smartphone close to the Nano to upload photos and videos at a speedy rate of 160Mbps using the Autel Sky app.
SonarSound: Hear Everything
Record voices and ambient sounds on the ground through the remote control's built-in microphone, allowing you to bring your videos to life even when your drone is miles above.
Fly Safe With Advanced Obstacle Avoidance
The EVO Nano series is the first and only aircraft series of its size to offer an advanced obstacle avoidance system — making it the obvious choice for users looking to avoid crashes and preserve the life of their aircraft. With three-way binocular vision sensors that enable the drone to perceive obstructions in front of it, behind it, and below it, the Nano+ can easily brake to avoid collisions.
More Battery. More Time. More Creativity.
The EVO Nano can fly continuously for 28 minutes, which means plenty of time to experiment with creative angles and dream up inventive shots.
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Autel is taking no prisoners with their lightweight EVO Nano Drone Standard Package, which weighs in at just 249g and is virtually pocket sized when folded measuring just 140 x 90 x 50mm. Despite this fits in your palm size it packs a 0.5-inch CMOS sensor which can capture stunning 48MP high resolution images and 4K HDR video. This may well appeal to content creators who travel or hike to their destinations, offering the ability to capture epic footage all the way without a heavyweight drone in tow. The built-in 3-axis gimbal with pitch, roll and yaw ensures footage is sharp and steady with ample stabilisation on offer.
You get a very competitive 28 minutes of flight time in no wind, dropping to a still impressive 26 minutes during more normal conditions. The drone includes level 5 wind resistance so you can still fly in 19-24mph which is typically enough for most situations. A series of modes are available including Timelapse and panorama with the camera providing Auto exposure bracketing, Interval and HDR imaging. If you are after a lightweight, compact drone which is capable of capturing beautiful high resolution stills and video look no further than this Evo Nano Standard Package here.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.