Asus ProArt Display PA328CGV 32-Inch WQHD Monitor
The Asus ProArt Display PA328CGV 32-Inch WQHD Monitor is factory calibrated for 95% DCI-P3 and 100% sRGB/Rec.709 colour accuracy with up to 600 nits brightness to satisfy the needs of creative professionals.
Asus ProArt Display PA328CGV 32-Inch WQHD Monitor Summary
- Professional Monitor – 32-inch
- IPS, WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165 Hz, 95% DCI-P3, 100% sRGB/Rec.709, Colour Accuracy ΔE < 2, Calman Verified, USB-C, VESA DisplayHDR 600, FreeSync Premium Pro, C-clamp, Ergonomic Stand
- 32-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) and up to 600 nits HDR display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- International colour standard 95% DCI-P3 and 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 wide colour gamut
- Calman Verified with factory calibrated for excellent Delta E < 2 colour accuracy
- Extensive connectivity including DP over USB-C™ with 90W Power Delivery, DisplayPort, HDMI and USB hub
- 165 Hz variable refresh rate (VRR) with FreeSync Premium Pro, allowing game developers to create fast-rendering games and conduct quality checks on one display.
- C-clamp design enlarge your workspace with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments for a comfortable viewing experience
Incomparable Colour. Unlimited Creativity.
ProArt Display PA328CGV is a 32-inch monitor designed to satisfy the needs of creative professionals, from photo and video editing to graphic design. ProArt Display PA328CGV is factory calibrated and Calman Verified to deliver superb colour accuracy. It also provides industry-standard 95% DCI-P3 and 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 colour space coverage. 165 Hz variable refresh rate (VRR) with FreeSync Premium Pro, 165 Hz variable refresh rate (VRR) with FreeSync Premium Pro, providing creators smooth fast-rendering and comfortable viewing experience. The integrated USB-C port supports data transfers, DisplayPort and also support 90W power delivery via one cable provides convenient solution and C-clamp design keep your desk area tidy. PA328CGV makes it easy to achieve the exact look you desire quickly, easily and precisely.
Extreme clarity, superior contrast
With 77% more pixels than conventional Full HD monitors, WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution for the superior picture quality and sharp imagery. HDR technology supports across a range of luminance to deliver a wider colour range and higher contrast than traditional monitors. Up to 600 nits of brightness and VESA DisplayHDR 600 certified, delivers a brighter, more lifelike viewing experience.
Bring out the true beauty of your pictures
The ProArt display delivers industry-standard 95% DCI-P3 and 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 colour gamut for rich, vivid reproduction that ensures every detail of your photos is clear and lifelike.
2D/3D Rendering friendly
Up to a 165 Hz variable refresh rate (VRR) with FreeSync Premium Pro, allowing creators to create fast-rendering games and conduct quality checks on one display. High frame rate brings smooth visuals delivers comfortable viewing experience.
True colour, right out of box
Colour professionals rely on colour-accurate displays to ensure that their creations look exactly as intended. ProArt Display PA328CGV is factory calibrated and Calman Verified to guarantee industry-leading colour accuracy âˆ†E < 2. Every ProArt display undergoes stringent, meticulous testing to ensure smoother colour gradation. Consumer of pro, you're assured colour-accurate viewing and content-creation experiences.
Quick colour-gamut adjustment
ASUS-exclusive ProArt Preset provides multiple modes for quick colour-gamut adjustment. Whether you're colour grading, video editing or manipulating photos, you can switch and match your needs easily.
Focus on what matters
A convenient mounting bracket is included to help free up desk space. The bracket can clamp to the edge of almost any flat work surface, and the mounting arm of PA328CGV slips right into it.
Personalized editing experience
ASUS ProArt Palette lets you customize your display via a wide range of parameters,– all easily accessed via intuitive on-screen menus. There are also two-point grayscale sliders for all six colours, ProArt Palette empowers you to produce quickly and consistently, and makes it easy to keep your colour management in check.
The USB-C that does it all
ProArt Display PA328CGV gives you unparalleled compatibility with USB-C, HDMI and DisplayPort most multimedia devices. The integrated USB-C port supports data transfers, DisplayPort and also support 90W power delivery. PA328CGV also serves as a USB hub, meaning that when you connect to it via USB-C (using C to C cable, or C to A cable), your device gains access to whatever peripherals are connected to the USB ports.
Accurate real-time on-set preview
QuickFit Plus is clever feature overlays a grid on the screen that allows to align and preview. Center marker and safety area it can real-time preview when you are on-set shooting to avoid video image beyond the screen. Ruler provides actual size of inch ruler in the edge; you also can customize the working size to fit your preference.
Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care technology
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology
Exclusive ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology protects you from blue-light emissions that may be harmful to your vision. It offers four blue-light filter settings that are easily accessed through the on-screen menu via the hotkey.
ASUS Flicker-Free technology
ASUS Flicker-Free technology provides a more comfortable viewing experience and work environment by reducing on-screen flicker to minimize eye strain, headaches and eye fatigue when you spend long hours in front of the display.
Versatile comfort with ergonomic stand design
With an ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments, ProArt displays provide comfortable viewing and usage experiences. The ability to pivot the screen clockwise or counterclockwise 90 degrees for use in portrait mode comes in handy when working with long documents, coding or website browsing. Furthermore, the quick-release stand makes it easy to attach the display via the integrated VESA wall mount – screw-free, so it's done in seconds!
In the box:
- Colour pre-calibration report
- Desk C Clamp
- DisplayPort cable
- Power cord
- USB-C cable
- Warranty Card
- Welcome Card
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.