Arrilite 2000 Plus 2 Light Kit with Case
The continuing popularity of the ARRILITE 2000 has inspired ARRI's lighting team to undertake a complete redesign and update of this traditional, open-faced lamphead. Incorporating a range of innovative features, the new ARRILITE 2000 Plus meets the exacting production demands of today's film and television industries. By utilizing the ARRIMAX reflector and optical system, light efficiency is increased and light distribution improved.
The aluminium housing is more compact and about 400 g lighter than the previous model, while disc brake technology borrowed from the ARRI True Blue range holds the ARRILITE 2000 Plus steady even with heavy accessories attached. In order to change bulbs, the front door frame opens in a similar way to the ARRI M18; no screws have to be removed and no tools of any kind are needed. Like the ARRILITE 750 Plus, the ARRILITE 2000 Plus features an improved focus mechanism and heat-proof handle at the rear of the housing that facilitates easy maneuvering.
INCLUDED IN BOX
- 2x ARRILITE 2000 Plus (with line switch and 4-leaf barndoor)
- 1x Lamp FEX 2000 W/230 V RX7s P2/27 (Osram 647781) (L2.89212.0)
- 4x Scrims (254mm/10") (L2.76950.0)
- 1x ARRI Filter Pack (L2.77180.0)
- 1x Case for 2 lampheads (70 x 39 x 37cm) (L2.76956.P)
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.