Aputure Light Dome II
Aputure Light Dome II
Makes one incredibly even and big soft light. Best for portraits, interviews and professional filmmaking. Re-designed with a fixed construction for a fast, one-person, setup. Bundled with a honeycomb grid, gel holder and 2 diffusers (1.5 stop and 2.5 stop brightness).
LIGHT DOME II
The ultimate diffusion accessory
The Light Dome II is a significant upgrade from the original Light Dome, featuring even higher quality diffusion fabric, a rapid build and breakdown system, an included honeycomb egg crate, and several more new additions.
ADVANCED DIFFUSION MATERIALS
The Light Dome II now includes two options (1.5 stops & 2.5 stops) for ultra-soft front diffusion fabric. These materials create a beautiful soft light that provides a very even wrap around your subject.
The Light Dome II also features Aputure’s quick-release speed ring, allowing you to open or close the dome in a matter of seconds.
GEL HOLDER SUPPORT
The new speedring design of the Light Dome II allows it to be compatible with the included Aputure gel holder that maximises the capabilities of your gels while minimising the amount of material needed.
PERFECTLY ROUND CATCHLIGHT
The 35′′ Light Dome II uses 16 rods to create 32 points of axis, allowing an exceptionally round softbox that produces perfectly circular catchlights.
QUALITY FABRIC GRID
In addition to the multiple diffusion options, the Light Dome II also includes a studio grade 40° fabric light control grid to help fine tune your soft light.
The new Light Dome II is designed to work with all fixtures from the Light Storm COB family. It is also compatible with a wide variety of Bowens mount lighting systems, the most common mount used in the world of photography.
INCLUDED IN BOX
- 1 x 1.5 Stop Diffuser
- 1 x 2.5 Stop Diffuser
- 1 x Honeycomb grid
- 1 x Gel holder
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.