- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Aputure Amaran F7 LED Light
Earn 103 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Aputure Amaran F7 LED Light summary
Aputure Amaran AL-F7 On-Camera Bi-Colour LED Light. The Amaran AL-F7 is an updated version of Aputure’s popular AL-h298. It has a maximum brightness of up to 14000 lux at 0.3m with a 45-degree beam angle. The F7 features an exceptionally high colour accuracy rating, boasting a CRI and TLCI of 95+. Featuring an expanded bicolour range of 3200K-9500K, the F7 allows you to light any scene imaginable and makes it easier to control your brightness and colour temperature. The F7 is lightweight and compact, affordable, and of course, extremely bright.
what else is included in the box?
Aputure Amaran F7 LED Light Specifications
|% brightness (0.5m)||00K - 8lux, 5600K - 8lux, 9500K - 8lux|
|00% brightness (5600K)||0.m 4000lux, 0.5m 5500lux, .0m 500lux, .0m 400lux, .0m 80lux|
|LeD Beads||56 High-CR LeD beads|
|Colour Temperature||00k - 9500k|
|Power Consumpton||5W (max)|
|Compatable Battery||Sony NP-F Battery|
|Battery life||H (00% brightness, with Sony NP-F970)|
|Power Supply via USB Type-C||5V/A, 5V/A, 5V/0.5A|
|Port||Type-C port (for power supply only) D-Tap port|
|Dimensions||58 x 87 x 4mm|
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.