Angelbird AV Pro 1TB CFexpress 2.0 Type A Memory Card
The Angelbird AV Pro 1TB CFexpress 2.0 Type A Memory Card is a rock solid high-quality card for 4K+ RAW video and high resolution burst photography, with fast sustained read/write speeds.
Angelbird AV Pro 1TB CFexpress 2.0 Type A Memory Card Summary
With a huge 1TB capacity, the Angelbird AV Pro 1TB CFexpress 2.0 Type A Memory Card is the largest CFexpress card currently made by industry experts Angelbird. It supports 4K+ RAW Video recording with Stable Stream technology, which ensures uninterrupted read and write performance. Build quality is also second to none, with protection against moisture, x-ray, magnets, shock, and dust.
The card offers a lightning quick Read Speed 820 MB/s and Write Speed 730 MB/s, with a sustained write speed of 650 MB/s. This gives you the speed and capacity to capture long, high-data rate video recording, stills and burst photography up to 8K RAW. The high-capacity AV PRO CFexpress Type A card also supports 16-bit recording, for a wider range of post-production editing capabilities.
Key Angelbird AV Pro 1TB CFexpress 2.0 Type A Memory Card Features
- Largest capacity CFexpress™ 2.0 Type A from Angelbird
- Supports 4K+ RAW Video and Burst photography
- Read Speed 820 MB/s and Write Speed 730 MB/s
- Stable Stream™ Ensures Uninterrupted Read/Write Performance
- Rock-Solid Build Quality
- Advanced Thermal Management
- Protects the Card against Overheating
- Minimal Power Drain
- High Performance with Low Power Demand from Host Camera
Angelbird AV Pro 1TB CFexpress 2.0 Type A Memory Card In More Detail
Sustained speeds for RAW video
Uninterrupted data flow
Angelbird’s Stable Stream™ technology ensures stable, uninterrupted read/write performance maintained throughout the entire capacity of the card.
Rock solid build and thermal management
Advanced Thermal Management protects card and content from the effects of overheating. Angelbird AV Pro cards are also engineered tough, with protection against moisture, x-ray, magnets, shock, and dust.
Free 3 year data recovery service
A free data recovery service covers media that has encountered physical damage and/or software issues such as data or file corruption. If requested, we extend a non-disclosure agreement to ensure that the privacy and confidentiality of the media's content is also protected. Data recovery service provided within 3-year warranty is free of charge.
Angelbird also designs advanced accessories to complement this card with a fast workflow:
- Angelbird CFexpress Type A Card Reader – fast card reader which offers uninterrupted transfer speeds using a USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 in up to 20 Gb/s
- Angelbird Media Tank for CFexpress Type A Memory Cards – A hard-aluminium case designed for storing and transporting up to 4 memory cards securely
What’s in the box
- Angelbird AV Pro 1TB CFexpress 2.0 Type A Memory Card
Angelbird AV Pro 1TB CFexpress 2.0 Type A Memory Card Specifications
CFexpress 2.0 Type A
Maximum: 820 MB/s
Sustained: 750 MB/s
Maximum: 730 MB/s
Sustained: 650 MB/s
-10.0 to 70.0°C
-20 to 85°C
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.