Angelbird AtomX 2 TB SSDmini
The Angelbird AtomX 2 TB SSDmini is a custom recording SSD for Atomos workflows in up to 8K, with Stable Stream™ performance combined with a sustained write speed of 500 MB/s so you never drop a frame.
Angelbird AtomX 2 TB SSDmini Summary
THE PERFECTLY MATCHED STORAGE SOLUTION FOR YOUR ATOMOS RECORDER
AtomX SSDmini was custom made for the new Atomos Ninja V monitor recorder and is perfectly compatible with all the other available recorders. The AtomX SSDmini is 20 percent smaller than the average SSD (to fit the small footprint of the Ninja V), has sustained read speeds of 540 MB/s and write speeds of 500 MB/s, captures CDNG up to 4K 30p, ProRes RAW HQ 5.7K up to 30p, plus 4K 60p and 2K 240p, sports a SATA III connector and supports Stable Stream™ technology to never miss a frame.
MADE TO LAST
Whether you are shooting in the desert or the snow-packed mountains, the AtomX SSDmini is your reliable partner. It’s tough, likes it rough and is made to last. Also, the AtomX SSDmini comes with great endurance to accompany you on your creative journey and to ensure constant performance.
IS YOUR PASSPORT STILL VALID?
We sure hope so, since the AtomX SSDmini is made to travel. Its rock-solid build makes it shock, temperature, X-Ray and magnetic proof, so wherever you decide to bike, hike, climb or fly, our SSDmini will be a perfect travel companion.
FITS RIGHT IN
The Atomos Master Caddy guide rail system guarantees perfect docking to the SATA port. And yes, you can even use the new AtomX SSDmini with the entire Atomos range of Ninja and Shogun devices, plus—with the use of an adapter handle (optional), even the Sumo19, Sumo19M and Shogun Studio.
- Developed for ATOMOS
- Up to 5.7K30p
- 500 GB | 1 TB | 2 TB
- Stable Stream™
- Read Speed up to 560 MB/s
- Write Speed up to 520 MB/s
- X-Ray & Magnetic Proof
- ESD & Overload Protection
- Solid Grip™
- Shock & Temperature Proof
- Power Smoothing
- CNC-Worked Aluminium Casing
- Rock-Solid Build
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.