Angelbird 64GB AV Pro UHS-II V90 SDXC Memory Card
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: B080173R
Earn 95 Park Points
Designed for high bit depths, frame rates, and resolutions, including Full HD, 4K, and 3D video, as well as raw and continuous burst photography in DSLR and drone systems, the 64GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from Angelbird features a storage capacity of 64GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support sustained read speeds of 300 MB/s and sustained write speeds of 260 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V90 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 90 MB/s.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for camera s that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, Angelbird's 64GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC Memory Card is protected against water, shock, x-rays, magnets, and temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F. Also featured is ECC data reliability, wear leveling, and power management for low power usage. A built-in write protect switch helps to safeguard your content from being erased. Included is an activation code for the full limited warranty and additional free software licenses and content.
- Sustained Read Speed: 300 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed: 260 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- SDXC / UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K video
- Stable Stream
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 185°F / -25 to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 185°F / -40 to 85°C
- Resistant against shock, dust, water, temperature extremes, x-rays, and magnets
- Built-in write-protect switch
- Works with Canon, Sony, Leica, Nikon, Fujifilm, Blackmagic Design, Hasselblad, Pentax, Panasonic, Olympus, Lumix, and others
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.