Angelbird 512GB Match Pack for the Panasonic EVA1 2 x 256GB
- Designed for the Panasonic EVA1
- 512GB Storage Capacity
- 2 x 256GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC Cards
- UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- Max. Read Speed: 300 MB/s
- Max. Write Speed: 260 MB/s
- Min. Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- Records HD, 3D, and 4K Video
- Shock / Dust / Water / Temp Proof
- Built-In Write Protect Switch
Designed for the Panasonic EVA1 camera , the 512GB Match Pack from Angelbird bundles two 256GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC memory cards together and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support maximum read speeds of 300 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 260 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V90 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 90 MB/s, making it well-suited to capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for camera s that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Angelbird has engineered these cards with protection against shock, dust, water, temperature extremes, x-rays, and magnets, while a built-in write protect switch helps to safeguard recorded content from being deleted. Included is a basICColor Mini Target and a media pouch that can hold four CFast or Compact Flash cards, six SD cards, and two XQD cards.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Memory Cards|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.