- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Agfaphoto Powercube 100 Pro Power Pack
The compact and portable Agfaphoto Powercube 100 Pro Power Pack offers 120 watt output to charge your smartphone, laptop, camera and other devices, yet weighs only 1.04 kg and measures 165 x 80 x 117mm.
Earn 125 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Agfaphoto Powercube 100 Pro Power Pack Summary
- Small, mobile power pack
- Six charging slots
- Two built-in LED lamps
- Maximum output power: 120 watts
- Equipped with various protection mechanisms
The AgfaPhoto Powercube 100 Pro is a small, mobile power pack for many applications. Charge your smartphone, laptop, camera etc. when on your travels. With its socket output you can operate your electronic products as with your home. A total of 4 USB ports, including two Qualcomm Quick Charge ports, extend the usage possibilities for your mobile devices. In addition, a USB Type-C port is available. The maximum output power is 120 watts and the battery capacity is 88.8Wh. It weighs only 1.04 kg and measures 165 x 80 x 117mm.
The two built-in LED lamps are especially designed for outdoor use. They can be used as a torch or the SOS signal can be flashing via an emergency function. In addition, there is an LED light surface which can be used as a practical night light. For safe use, the AgfaPhoto Powercube is equipped with various protection mechanisms. This protects the portable power station against overcharging, discharging, overcurrent, overcurrent and short circuits.
- 165 x 80 x 117mm
- Power: Continuous power 80 W, instantaneous 120 W
- Capacity: 88.8 Wh
- Output 1: 2x USB 5V, 2.4A (total 4.8 A max)
- Output 2: 2x USB 5-12V, 2A (total 5V, 3.4A 18W max). QC 3.0
- Output 3: 1x USB Type-C 5V, 3A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A (PD 2.0 18W max)
- Output 4: 5.5 mm DC5521 12-16.8V, 10A (13 A max)
- Output 5: 1 x AC wall plug 220V 50Hz 80W (120W max)
- Input: 1x 3.5mm DC35135 19V, 1.5A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.