- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
3 Legged Thing Zaara L-bracket for Nikon Z9 Slate Grey
The 3 Legged Thing Zaara L-bracket for Nikon Z9 in Metallic Slate Grey is a dedicated Arca-Swiss QR bracket for the camera body, enabling full access to battery and ports, and quick switching between orientations.
Earn 129 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
3 Legged Thing Zaara L-bracket for Nikon Z9 Slate Grey Summary
Featuring a dedicated design made specifically for the camera, is this 3 Legged Thing Zaara L-bracket for Nikon Z9 in Metallic Slate Grey. It is a dedicated bracket for the Nikon Z9 full-frame mirrorless camera body, which is a standard 38mm Arca-Swiss compatible quick release L-bracket.
The L-bracket fits the contours of the Z9 perfectly providing the benefits of an L-bracket, enabling you to switch between portrait and landscape orientations, while maintaining the same focal plane.
The 3 Legged Thing Zaara L-bracket also gives full access to the battery door and to lower ports in the side of the camera with the base closed. The upper headphone and mic ports can also be accessed by extending the L-bracket's base, which also enables tethering in portrait orientation.
The vertical aspect features a ¼"-20 screw thread for attachment of accessories and two dual 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads feature in the base for use in portrait orientation, with customary 3 Legged Thing attention to detail.
Key 3 Legged Thing Zaara L-bracket Features
- Dedicated L-bracket that fits Nikon Z9
- Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- Extending base enables access to upper side ports and allows tethering in portrait orientation
- Strap attachment point in the base
- Leaves clear access to camera side ports and battery door
- Shaped indents for access to rear tilt screen, lens release button and strap lug
- 1 x 1/4"-20 accessory attachment point on vertical aspect, 2 x dual 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory attachment points in the base
- Weight-saving cut-out in the base for light 146 g bracket
- Available in three colours: Zaara Copper Orange, this Zaara Metallic Slate Grey and Zaara Darkness (black)
What’s in the box
- ZAARA Dedicated L-bracket for Nikon Z9 in Metallic Slate Grey colour
- Self-contained screws for extending base
- Double ended mini-tool, additional Allen key and coin turn.
- Stagsden Stainless Steel 1/4"-20camera screw
- Microfibre cloth bag
3 Legged Thing Zaara L-bracket for Nikon Z9 Slate Grey Specifications
- Base Length: 12.2 cm
- Base Width: 38 mm
- Working base range: 12.2 -15.5 cm
- Vertical Aspect Height: 13.5 cm
- Vertical Aspect Width: 38 mm
- Width at base: 8.5 cm
- Shoe: 38 mm Standard Arca-Swiss
- Weight: 146 g
- Compatibility: Nikon Z9
- Camera Mounting Screw: 1/4"-20
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.