3 Legged Thing QR11-LG Universal L Bracket
A 3 Legged Thing QR11-LG Universal L Bracket is an essential accessory for anyone who shoots landscape, portraits or other subjects where rapid changes from vertical to horizontal orientation are desirable.
3 Legged Thing QR11-LG Universal L Bracket (Grey)
The new QR11-LG Quick Release Plate in grey comes with a 110mm base, side bracket with cable access and 1/4"-20 accessory mount, compatible with standard Arca Swiss clamps and heads. Designed to make the switch from landscape to portrait quick and easy, and with a side mount for optional accessories, the QR11-LG takes L Bracket functionality into the 21st century.
This is an essential tripod accessory for anyone who shoots landscape photography, portraits or other subjects where a rapid change from vertical to horizontal orientation is desirable.
Legged Thing - QR11 Universal L Bracket
The following camera s support the QR11, and enable full access to battery and cable doors.
CANON - 760D, 80D
NIKON - D3300, D3400, D5300, D5500, D5600, D500, D610, D700, D7000, D7100, D800, D810
The following camera s support the QR11, and with a small adjustment, enable access to battery, cable door, or both.
CANON - 5D II, 5D III, 5D IV, 6D, 7D, 7D II, 700D, 750D
NIKON - D750
The following camera s support the QR11, but access to the cable and battery doors is impeded.
CANON - 100D, 1300D, M3, M5
NIKON - 1V3, 1J5
SONY - A68, A77, A99, A99ii, A5000, A6000, A6300, A6500, A7, A7ii, A7r, A7s
FUJI - X100/S/T, X-E2/S, XT1, XT2, XT10
OLYMPUS - E-M1, E-M1 II, E-M10 II, E-M5 II, E-PL7, E-PL8, PEN-F
PENTAX - K-1, K-3 II, K-50, K-70, K-S2
3 Legged Thing QR11-LC Quick Release Plate orange colour makes for a unique alternative L bracket. See all of the UK brand 3 Legged Thing tripods and accessories here.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Plates|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.