3 Legged Thing Punks Travis Aluminium Travel Tripod with Airhed Neo Ball Head Kit
The 3 Legged Thing Punks Travis Tripod with Airhed Neo Ball Head kit combines one of the most advanced entry-level tripods with the Airhed for an all-in-one solution, which includes a detachable monopod.
3 Legged Thing Punks Travis Tripod with Airhed Neo Ball Head kit
Punks Travis is a new generation of 3 Legged Thing tripods. Packed full of features, with extraordinary functionality and capability, the new Travis tripod is the first Punks tripod designed for every day use. With 4 section legs and a single column, Travis provides exceptional stability and rigidity, and a load capability of 18kg / 40lbs. Perfect for photographers of multiple genres, and adaptable to almost any situation, the new Punks Travis is an excellent entry-level professional tripod for general use.
Product features in detail
The Punks Travis tripod is packed with features and functionailty, and provides our best yet all-round tripod configuration for every day use.
- Patented Tri-Mount plate for easier use, with hollowed spurs for clip on devices
- D-Ring & Toolz assembly in place of traditional spring hook
- Detachable monopod
- 1/4" / 3/8" Screw foot, with multiple accessory options
- Precision engineered leg lock system for greater stability and rigidity
- New thumb catch release system
- Arca-Swiss & Peak Design compatibility on Quick Release Plate
- Multiple visible spirit levels for comprehensive levelling
- Ergonomic bubble grip for better all weather use
- 18kg Variable Load Capability
- Aircraft Grade Magnesium Alloy construction for greater durability
What else is included in the box?
- Punks Travis Magnesium Alloy Tripod
- AirHed Neo ballhead
- Microfibre Head Bag
- Peak Design & Arca Swiss Compatible Quick Release Plate
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Tough drawstring bag
- Elevated Street Credibility (not guaranteed)
3 Legged Thing Punks Travis Tripod Specifications
- Max Height 1.65 m
- Max Height w/o column 1.39 m
- Min Height 195 mm
- Monopod Max Height 1.71 m
- Folded Length 450 mm
- 4 Section Legs / 1 Section Column
- Load Capacity - 18 kg
- Tripod Weight 1.6kg
- Leg Angles 23º, 55º, 80º
- Max Leg Tube Diameter 23 mm
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.