3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Leo Tripod Legs Grey
3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Leo Tripod Legs Grey
3 Legged Thing LEO 2.0 Carbon Fibre Tripod System - Metallic Slate Grey
Leo 2.0 is an evolution of 3 Legged Thing’s award winning, ultra compact, travel tripod Leo. Featuring not one, but three detachable legs which can be used as monopods, boom arms or all three legs can be removed and replaced with 3 Legged Thing's range of footwear to create a table-top tripod (footwear sold seperately). Leo 2.0 is the perfect addition to any photographer or videographers kit. With an extraordinary 30 kg / 66lb weight capability he is a suitable fit for almost any set up from mirrorless, to heavier DSLR and medium format systems. When folded, Leo 2.0 is extremely compact at only 37.4cm/ 14.7", making him the perfect all-round travelling companion for professional photographers and one of our most popular 3 Legged Thing carbon fibre tripods.
3 detachable legs that enable conversion to monopod, boom arm or table-top tripod Knurled leg caps and collar for improved grip and leverage
Patented Tri-Mount plate for easier use, with hollowed spurs for clip on devices D-Ring & Toolz assembly in place of traditional spring hook 1/4" Screw foot, with multiple accessory options Precision engineered leg lock system for greater stability and rigidity 30kg Variable Load Capability 100% Pure, 8 layer Carbon Fibre construction for greater durability
- Ultra-compact professional travel tripod
- Recommended for mirrorless camera s or travel
- 3 detachable legs, conversion to table top tripod
- Holds 30kg / 66lb
- Multiple mounting points
- Low-level shooting
- Removable and reversible column
- 5 Year global warranty
What else is included in the box?
- Leo 2.0 Carbon Fibre Tripod (Metallic Slate Grey with subtle hints of British Racing Green and copper accents)
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Clamshell-design, protective carry case, with carabiner clip and storage pocket.
- Expandable carry strap
Consider the versatile 3 Legged Thing QR11-LC Universal L Bracket to allow quick switching between portrait and landscape modes and browse our complete line-up of 3 Legged Thing tripods and accessories here, one of our favourite UK tripod manufacturers! The 3 Legged Thing Stilettoz Tripod Spikes can also make a fantastic addition to anyone shooting outdoors in the landscape.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.