3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert & AirHed Pro Bronze
This kit combines 3 Legged Things tried and tested ocean blue AIRHED PRO ball head with the travel-ready Albert 2.0 Pro Tripod Legs for a stable, lightweight platform ready for any adventure.
ALBERT 2.0 Carbon Fibre Tripod System & AirHed Pro - Earth Bronze/Ocean Blue
3 Legged Thing’s Albert 2.0 is the world’s most versatile travel tripod system. He proves to be the perfect companion for photographers from all walks of life, with a working range from as low as 12.1cm / 4.7" and extending to 182.1 cm/ 71.6" he can be used in almost any circumstance. Small enough to fit in your hand luggage at only 43.1cm / 16.9" when folded, Albert 2.0 is easy to carry anywhere. With imporoved functionality, this evolution of 3 Legged Thing's Albert features 3 detachable legs which can be used as monopods, boom arms or, all three legs can be removed and replaced with 3 Legged Thing's range of footwear to create a table-top tripod (footwear sold seperately). This makes Albert ideal for photographers of any genre.
Albert 2.0 is also available as a kit, complete with AirHed Pro and QR-Octa quick release plate.
3 detachable legs that enable conversion to monopod, boom arm or table-top tripod Knurled leg caps and collar for improved grip and leverage Patented Tri-Mount plate for easier use, with hollowed spurs for clip on devices D-Ring & Toolz assembly in place of traditional spring hook 1/4" / 3/8" Screw foot, with multiple accessory options Precision engineered leg lock system for greater stability and rigidity 30kg Load Capability 100% Pure, 8 layer Carbon Fibre construction for greater durability"
- Travel size (when folded)
- Recommended for maximum versatility
- Supports up to 30kg / 66lb
- Widest Height Range for greatest diversity
- 3 detachable legs, conversion to table top tripod
- Multiple Mounting Points
- Interchangable footwear
- Low-level shooting
- Removable and reversible column
- 5 Year global warranty
What's included in the box?
- Albert 2.0 Carbon Fibre Tripod (Earth bronze with copper accents)
- Ocean Blue, Arca-Swiss compatible, AirHed Pro precision ballhead with detachable twist-clamp and knurled knobs for improved grip
- Arca Swiss compatible Release Plate
- Microfibre Bag
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Clamshell-design, protective carry case, with carabiner clip and storage pocket.
- Expandable carry strap
3 Legged Thing Pro Albert 2.0 And AirHed Pro Bronze Specifications
Max Height w/o column
Monopod Max Height
5 Section Legs / 3 Section Column
Load Capacity at 23º
Load Capacity at 55º
Load Capacity at 80º
23º, 55º, 80º
Max Leg Tube Diameter
3 Legged Thing AirHed Pro Specifications
Arca Swiss Compatible
Available in this kit or as standalone Albert 2.0 tripod legs only (bronze colour). Why not match the excellent 3 Legged Thing Stilettoz for stability on virtually any outdoor surface. Browse our complete range of 3 Legged Thing tripods and accessories here.
|Offer Category: Tripods
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Carry bag: N/A
|Closed length (mm): N/A
|Includes Head: N/A
|Head type: N/A
|Leg lock type: N/A
|Leg sections: N/A
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A
|Tripod Material: N/A
|Max height (mm): N/A
|Min height (mm): N/A
|Tripod Type: N/A
|Leg angles (deg): N/A
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!