3 Legged Thing Pano Clamp with QR Octa Arca-Swiss Plate Black/Copper
The 3 Legged Thing Pano Clamp with QR Octa Arca-Swiss Plate Black/Copper is a universal Arca-Swiss compatible clamp with a built-in 360˚ mechanism for achieving level panoramas with easy rotation.
3 Legged Thing Pano Clamp with QR Octa Arca-Swiss Plate Black/Copper Summary
The 3 Legged Thing Pano Clamp is a universal Arca-Swiss compatible clamp with a built-in 360˚ mechanism for achieving level panoramas with easy rotation. Compatible with all current 3LT ballheads, the Pano Clamp is adjustable to fit different Arca-Swiss-style plate profiles. It also features two security hollows for compatibility with Arca-Swiss-style release plates that have security pins.
The Pano Clamp can be attached directly to any 3/8"-16 thread device, and comes supplied with the QR Octa Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate.
- Milled from aerospace-grade Magnesium Alloy
- Adds panning functionality to ballheads and monopods
- Full 360˚ panning capability
- Comes with Arca-Swiss compatible release plate with security screws
What's int he box
- 3 Legged Thing Pano Clamp
- 3 Legged Thing QR-Octa Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate with security pins
- 3 Legged Thing Mini Toolz, multi functional Tool
- Microfibre Bag
|Height||27 mm / 1"|
|Weight||122 g / 4.3 oz|
|Controls||Clamp knob, Panning knob|
|Plate||QR Octa Standard Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4"-20|
|Clamp style||Twist Clamp|
|Airhed base mount||n/a|
|AirHed Dimensions ((incl plate) H x W)||n/a|
|AirHed Tilt Range||n/a|
|Warranty||5 Year Global Warranty|
|Box/Pack Dimensons||11.3 x 12.1 x 4.7 cm / 4.4 x 4.7 x 1.8"|
|Box/Pack Weight||208 g / 7.3 oz|
|Carton Dimensions||26 x 25 x 39.5 cm / 10.2 x 9.8 x 15.5"|
|Carton Gross Weight||7 kg / 15.4 lb|
|Carton Net Weight||6.24 kg / 13.7 lb|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.