3 Legged Thing Legends Tommy 3-section Carbon Fibre Hybrid Video/Photo Tripod
3 Legged Thing's Tommy is a hybrid photo-video tripod with 2 plate options - Flat plate and 75mm Bowl mount. Tommy can hold up to 60 kg / 132.2 lb yet weighs only 2.59 kg / 5.70 lb giving him an impressive 23:1 load-to-weight ratio. Tommy has been engineered to support DSLRs and larger video cameras, making this an ideal tripod for both landscape photographers and videographers. The maximum height for this tripod is 1.62 m / 63.77 “ fully extended and can reach as low as 15.6 cm / 6.14 “, with legs at 80˚ using the flat plate.
The use of twist locks makes deployment quick and easy. Tommy is a carbon fibre tripod with 3-section legs that boast a maximum diameter of 38mm / 1.49 “, and it is the sturdiest tripod to date across all of 3LT’s ranges. For additional attachment of accessories, Tommy has a 1/4”-20 screw thread on the side of the canopy.
Like other tripods in the Legends range, Tommy has the Rapid Latch to enable quick and easy change of leg angles, even while wearing thick gloves. The O-Pads which are inset into the legs locks give users greater grip, leverage and water displacement. With all three legs detached users can convert to a table top tripod with the use of 3LT's additional footwear Vanz (sold separately).
- Bowl and flat plate option inside the kit
- 1/4""-20 thread for mounting an accessory
- 3 detachable legs that can be used as monopods or boom arms
- Create table top or low-level tripod by removing legs and adding 3LT footwear*
- Dual 1/4""-20 & 3/8""-16 Screw Foot, with multiple accessory options
- Rapid Latch leg latch system, for ease-of-use even when wearing gloves
- Precision engineered leg lock system with raised O-Pads for improved grip, leverage, and water dispersement
- Leg locks include a new design of Chicken Lips (shims) which give them greater strength, grip and formidable anti-rotation.
- 60 kg Load Capability
- 100% Pure, 8 layer Carbon Fibre construction for greater durability
So, What's In the Kit:
- 1 x Legends Tommy, 3 section carbon fibre tripod
- 1 x 75mm Bowl Mount
- 1 x Flat plate with 3/8”-16 thread with hook
- 1 x Premium, clamshell-opening, padded nylon carry bag with storage pockets for tripod footwear (available separately), loop zip pulls, adjustable and removable shoulder strap, and carabiner.
- 1 x Toolz - Multi tool
- 1 x Mini Toolz
- 1 x 3mm Hex Allen key
|Max Height||1.62 m / 63.77 "|
|Min Height - Legs 80˚||15.6 cm / 6.14 "|
|Min Height - Legs 55˚||41.9 cm / 16.49 "|
|Min Height - Legs 23˚||66.1 cm / 26.02 "|
|Detachable Leg Max Height||173 cm / 68.11 "|
|Detachable Leg Min Height||66 cm / 25.98 "|
|Maximum Load Capability - Flat Plate||60 kg / 132.2 lbs|
|Maximum Load Capability - Bowl Mount||60 kg / 132.2 lbs|
|Tripod Folded Length||73 cm / 28.74 "|
|Kit Weight - Flat plate||2.59 kg / 5.70 lb|
|Kit Weight - Bowl mount||2.58 kg / 5.68 lb|
|Flat plate weight||88 g / 0.19 lb|
|Bowl Mount weight||76 g / 0.16 lb|
|Plate diameter - Flate Plate||9.5 cm / 3.74 "|
|Plate diameter - Bowl Mount||9.5 cm / 3.74 "|
|Bowl size||75 mm|
|Leg Lock Type||twist lock|
|Leg Tube Diameters||38, 35, 32 mm / 1.49, 1.37, 1.25 "|
|Foot Thread||Dual 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20|
|Independent Leg Spread||yes|
|Number of Bubble Levels||1|
|Head Mount||3/8"-16 or Bowl Mount|
|Warranty||5 Year Global Warranty|
|Box/Pack Dimensons||16.5 x 16.5 x 79 cm / 6.5 x 6.5 x 31.1 "|
|Box/Pack Weight||4 kg / 8.8 lb|
|Carton Dimensions||35.5 x 35 x 80.5 cm / 13.9 x 13.7 x 31.5 "|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.