3 Legged Thing Legends Mike & AirHed Cine Standard Video Plate Tripod Kit
The 3 Legged Thing Legends Mike Carbon Fibre Levelling Base Tripod with AirHed Cine and Standard Video Plate is a premium tripod kit ideal for videography and landscape photography which comes with a carry bag.
Part of 3LT's Legends range of ultra-premium tripods, MIKE is one of 3LT's first hybrid photo/video products. Mike is a carbon fibre levelling-base tripod, with 3 section legs, and friction control on the underside to finely adjust the position of the levelling base.
Equally useful for video makers or landscape photographers, levelling base systems enable smooth and fast set-ups on challenging terrain. Legends tripods all have 3 detachable legs, enabling them to be used as monopods or boom arms. The levelling base can be converted to a foot stabiliser for the monopod or turned into a table-top or low level tripod by removing all 3 legs and replacing with a set of 3LT footwear*
Legends tripods also feature 3LT's new Rapid Latch, a hardwearing anodised mag-alloy leg latch with auto engage lock, used to open and position the legs, and which has been designed to make adjusting the legs quick and easy, even when wearing thick gloves. Mike features a new leg lock design with raised O-Pads for improved grip, leverage and water dispersement. Internally the locks have been engineered with a new type of Chicken Lips (shims) which give the locks greater strength, grip and formidable anti-rotation.
MikeKit-V includes 3LT's first dedicated video head - the AirHed Cine, with a Manfrotto-Style Standard Video Plate and clamp. Precision milled from aerospace-grade magnesium alloy, and featuring a distinctive spiderweb design, the AirHed Cine has an adjustable, fluid-action tilt mechanism that offers smooth movement and can be controlled directly, or with the included panning arm. The arm can be fitted to either side of the head for right or left-handed operation.
- 3 detachable legs that can be used as monopods or boom arms
- Create monopod and foot stabiliser set up with addition of 3LT footwear*
- Create table top or low-level tripod by removing legs and adding 3LT footwear*
- Easy-to-adjust levelling base system to enable smooth fast set-ups on challenging terrain
- Rapid Latch leg latch system, for ease-of-use even when wearing gloves
- Precision engineered leg lock system with raised O-Pads for improved grip, leverage, and water dispersement
- Dual 1/4""-20 & 3/8""-16 Screw Foot
- 100% pure, 8-layer carbon fibre construction for durability
- Strong, lightweight AirHed Cine video head with Manfrotto-Style Standard Video clamp and release plate
- 361˚ panning base on AirHed Cine
*additional footwear sold separately
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Mike Carbon Fibre Levelling Base Tripod
- AirHed Cine Video Head with Manfrotto-Style Standard Video clamp
- Manfrotto-Style Standard Video release plate
- Panning arm for right or left-handed operation
- Dual function D-Ring, also adjusts levelling base friction
- Premium, protective carry bag with carabiner clip, and storage pocket
- Extendable carry strap
|Max Height w AirHed||1.57 m / 61.8 "|
|Max Height w/o AirHed||1.47 m / 57.8 "|
|Min Height w AirHed||23.1 cm / 9.09 "|
|Min Height w/o AirHed||13.5cm / 5.31 "|
|Detachable Leg Height (w AirHed)||1.64 m / 64.5 "|
|Detachable Leg Height w/o AirHed||1.55 m / 61 "|
|Detachable leg folded length (incl AirHed)||68.6 cm|
|Detachable leg folded length (w/o AirHed)||59 cm / 23.23 "|
|Maximum Load Capability||14 kg / 30 lb|
|Folded Length||76.3 cm / 30.04 "|
|Tripod Weight||1.65 kg / 3.64 lb|
|Kit Weight (incl AirHed)||2.40 kg / 5.29 lb|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist lock|
|Leg Tube Diameters||29, 26, 23 mm / 1.14, 1.02, 0.90 "|
|Foot Thread||Dual 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16|
|Leg Angles||23˚, 55˚, 80˚|
|Independent Leg Spread||Yes|
|AirHed Type||Tilt Video Head|
|AirHed Base Mount||3/8"-16 female thread|
|AirHed Weight (incl plate & arm)||752 g / 1.66 lb|
|AirHed Dimensions (incl plate)||9.6 x 10.5 x 12.0 cm (H x W x L) / 3.78 x 4.13 x 4.72 " (H x W x L)|
|AirHed Base Diameter||6 cm / 2.36 "|
|AirHed Tilt Range||90˚ Forward - 75˚ Backward (165˚ total movement)|
|AirHed Weight (w/o Plate)||556g / 1.22lb|
|Mount||Dual 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16|
|Quick Release Plate||Manfrotto-Style Standard Video Plate|
|Camera Mounting Screw||Dual 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16|
|Number of Bubble Levels||1 on Tripod, 2 on AirHed|
|AirHed Controls||Pan lock, Tilt friction, Plate Release|
|Warranty||5 Year Global Warranty|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.