3 Legged Thing Legends Bucky Tripod
Bucky is a premium travel tripod which is both incredibly portable, yet offers a hugely impressive working height range from ground level up to almost 2 metres tall.
Part of 3 Legged Thing's new Legends range, Bucky features not one but three detachable legs which can be used as monopods or boom arms. With the legs removed, Bucky can be used as a table-top tripod by adding a set of 3LT's tripod footwear.
Bucky is constructed from 8 layers of 100% pure carbon fibre and aerospace-grade magnesium alloy, and has a new design of leg and column locks. Externally new O-Pads give users improved grip, leverage, and water displacement. Internally the locks have been engineered with a new design of Chicken Lips (shims) which give the locks greater strength and grip.
3LT's new Rapid Latch, an anodised metal leg latch with auto-engage lock, is used to open and position Bucky's legs, and to release them for counter-folding
• Impressive load to weight ratio of 20:1
• Compact size when folded – ideal for travel with no compromise on height
• Three removable tripod legs – can be used as monopods or boom arms
• Rapid Latch hardwearing, anodised metal, easy-use leg latch with auto-engage lock
•Elegantly contoured patented Tri-Mount plate for easier use, with hollowed spurs for clip on devices
• Usable as a table-top tripod with legs removed and the addition of 3LT tripod footwear (sold separately)
• Removable / reversible centre column
• Three optimal leg angles to create different shooting heights and perspectives, with legs that can be adjusted independently for use on uneven terrain
• Raised O-Pads on leg and column locks for improved grip, leverage, and water displacement
• Leg locks include a new design of Chicken Lips (shims) which give them greater strength and grip
• Interchangable footwear with 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 thread (3LT Heelz, Stilettoz, and Clawz sold separately)
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.