3 Legged Thing Heelz Stainless Steel Tripod Spikes Pk 3
3 Legged Thing Heelz are sturdy 4cm long stainless steel tripod feet ideal for gravel, concrete and rocky beaches and come with dual 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads to fit virtually any tripod legs.
3 Legged Thing Heelz Stainless Steel Tripod Spikes (set of 3) Summary
Regardless of which tripod you use, you can dress-up the footwear ready for concrete, gravel and hard surfaces with 3 Legged Thing Heelz Stainless Steel Tripod Spikes (set of 3). These are also ideal to pack on trips as a spare set, or replacement for any original ones which came with your 3 Legged Thing Tripod.
3 Legged Thing Heelz are designed for use on harder surfaces such as concrete and rock, and equally at home on pliable surfaces like carpet and vinyl, our dual threaded Heelz are the perfect accompaniment for your tripod.
- Made from premium stainless steel
- Replacement Stainless Steel spikes for tripods
- Fits any tripod or monopod with 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 thread
- Ideal for harder surfaces including rocks and concrete
- Can be used on pliable surfaces like carpet and vinyl
Heelz will provide additional stability, whilst making your tripod look epically cool. Made from premium stainless steel, Heelz are made to support and protect your tripod on a variety of terrains and climates, for years to come.
3 Legged Thing Heelz Specifications
- Height: 4cm
- Weight: 133g
- Threads Dual 1/4"-20 and 3/8”-16
What’s in the box
- 3 x 3 Legged Thing Heelz
- 3 x Synthetic Rubber Stagsden Washers
- 3 x 3/8" adapter sleeves
Other footwear available in our tripod accessories and spares range from 3LT include:
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.