3 Legged Thing Eclipse Albert Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod & AirHed 360 Ball Head Kit
This product has been discontinued.
Product Code: T3730310H
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
The Eclipse Albert Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod with AirHed 360 Ball Head from 3 Legged Thing is an updated variant of the original Albert tripod kit. Identical in nearly every way, the Eclipse series only differs from the Equinox though the use of Gunmetal Gray colored fittings instead of the classic blue and bronze.
The Eclipse Albert kit features five leg sections that can extend to a maximum height of 74.4" and also go as low as 8.9". At the 23° angle leg spread, which is considered a normal stance, the tripod can support a maximum of 66 lb. (The legs have two additional wider stances, and these support less weight.) The twist locks' Para-lock feature works by restricting the opening movement of the friction lock, preventing you from accidentally unscrewing the lock until the leg section detaches.
The three-section center column can be inverted, enabling the user to raise the height of the tripod, while physically lowering the camera to the desired height. This is a helpful feature for doing macro photography. Fold the legs 180° in reverse to make the tripod more compact for travel and storage.
The ball head offers separate ball and pan locks, as well as a lock for the plate. An Arca-type compatible quick release plate with a 1/4"-20 camera screw is included with the head.
All 3 Legged Thing tripods have a detachable leg with standard 3/8"-16 threads at both ends. The Tri-mount plate and threaded bolt can be unscrewed and removed from the top of the center column, then screwed directly onto the leg. The detachable leg can be used as a monopod, microphone boom, or selfie stick.
|3 Legged Thing Albert Professional Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod System - Equinox / Eclipse|
3 Position Leg-Angle Stops
The legs spread to three angles of 23°, 55°, and 80°
Para-Lock Leg Locking System
Para-locks work by restricting the opening movement of the friction lock, preventing you from accidentally unscrewing the lock until the leg section detaches.
Reversible Folding Legs
Fold legs 180° in reverse for compactness and storage.
Arca-Type Ball Head
Ball head offers separate ball and pan locks and includes Arca-type compatible quick release plate.
|Product features in detail|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.