3 Legged Thing AirHed Pro Lever Blue
3 Legged Thing AirHed Pro Lever Blue
3 Legged Thing AirHed Pro Ball Head With Lever in Blue
The AirHed Pro Ball Head Lever comes with 3 Legged Thing's lever locking mechanism, with smooth, precision action. Adaptable for right or left handed users, adjustable to fit different plate base profiles, and Arca-Swiss compatible, The AirHed Pro Lever has a load capability of 40kg, and is one of the strongest ball-heads in the world.
- Milled from aircraft-grade Magnesium Alloy
- Incredibly strong ballhead with load capability up to 40 kg / 88 lb
- Base panning function
- Comes with Arca Swiss compatible quick release plate with security screws
- Arca Swiss compatible detachable Lever clamp
- Lever clamp features additional Lever lock to prevent accidental opening
- Adaptable for right or left handed users
What else is included in the box?
- AirHed Pro Lever with Detachable Lever Clamp
- Arca Swiss compatible QR-Octa Release Plate
- Milled Stainless Steel Stagsden Camera Screw
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.